Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 418 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lorik Cana's Contract Ends This Year (2005) What Do Yall Think Will Hapend Next? Get Another Contract Or Go To Another Team?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
There's been rumours that his destination will be Spain ! no clubs have been mentioned but he might leave PSG :rollani:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
aGoNi said:
do u really think he can handle spanish football...???

why not ? he has all the qualities to play in any european league, maybe not yet the top clubs but he can be in some average team.

:thmbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tifo AC said:
why not ? he has all the qualities to play in any european league, maybe not yet the top clubs but he can be in some average team.

i saw him play tonite against grece.....and i thought ye he lookslike a good player....hes a very fiery individual...that wll give u 100% every game...he was definetly our best player tonite...wot u think?

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Cana is Albania's best player at the moment. The great thing is that hes young and hes got about 10 yrs of international football in front of him. Soccerplayers usually reach their peak at 28, and Canas giving us insane performances at 22. Cant wait to see him at Bayern Munich!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Cana is class. He was impressive today, even in the shambles that was the Albanian team.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Cana was one of the bestpayers yesterday.Lets hope he will keep it that way in the future:)

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hes Only 21 And Got A Great Future In Front Of Him. I Think He Should Stay At Psg Cuz Next Season Theyr Gona Have A Great Team. Aledeire Wants To Go To Them From Arsenal And Jankovic Is Wanted Too From Anderlecht.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts

:stuckup:

coming from Gjakova... city that has given lots of great football players that later moved from Kosova to play in diffrent european clubs :shades:
Last summer he was nomitated "Ambasador i Sportit te Gjakoves" :stuckup:
He is full of energy always, same as his best friend Besnik Hasi.
He has to work in his shots :stuckup: his father was like that, a striker that was better when he was in front of defenders than to be alone in front of keeper :mute:
Cana is brave player, he will always be... he comes from a city known for that (include Besni Hasi in that) :stuckup: and no matter where he goes im sure he will do fine.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
lorik Cana is Albania's Star. He'll definitely play at some huge club pretty soon. Id say hes one of the best Defensive midfielders in Europe at the moment. God bless Gjakova, the saving grace for Albanian Football :)

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I Thought He Was From Prishtina Or Thats Wot It Says In Skysports.co.uk In His Profile.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Cana was the best player of Albania in the match vs Greece. Very good player :thumbsup: And he's very young, probably the best product of albania football at the moment. I wish him best of luck wherever he goes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Look at this !!! Bayern Munchen EV showed interest in Lorik Cana !!!

Albaner unter Beobachtung?

Am Dienstag berichtet die „Bild-Zeitung“ über ein scheinbares Bayern-Interesse an einem Spieler aus der ersten französischen Liga. Die „Bild“ schreibt: „Angeblich ist der Rekordmeister an Albaniens Nationalspieler Lorik Cana von Paris St. Germain interessiert.“. Der 21-Jährige spielt seit drei Jahren für den französischen Klub und agiert dort im defensiven Mittelfeld.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell/news/2005/03524.php?fcb_sid=SESSIONID

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
ELSHANI said:
I Thought He Was From Prishtina Or Thats Wot It Says In Skysports.co.uk In His Profile.
Cana was born in Prishtina, but his parents are from Gjakova. This dont really matter, I see him as an Kosova Albanian.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Black-Eagle said:
Look at this !!! Bayern Munchen EV showed interest in Lorik Cana !!!

Albaner unter Beobachtung?

Am Dienstag berichtet die „Bild-Zeitung“ über ein scheinbares Bayern-Interesse an einem Spieler aus der ersten französischen Liga. Die „Bild“ schreibt: „Angeblich ist der Rekordmeister an Albaniens Nationalspieler Lorik Cana von Paris St. Germain interessiert.“. Der 21-Jährige spielt seit drei Jahren für den französischen Klub und agiert dort im defensiven Mittelfeld.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell/news/2005/03524.php?fcb_sid=SESSIONID

can you translate this ??

·
Registered
997 Posts
Tifo AC said:
can you translate this ??

I'm trying to translate this article :

Tuesday, "Bild-Zeitung" wrote that Bayern has an interest for a player of the French First Division. It appears that the most winner of the German Championship (so Bayern Munchen) show an interest for the Albanian International of Paris St. Germain - Lorik Cana. The 21 years old is playing for 3 years for the French side as a defensive midfielder.

I'm sorry because my English is not very good, but I hope that You have understand what I've wanted to write.

1 - 20 of 418 Posts