Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of him? Is it a fundamental player in today's PSG? Tell me about him, I just know he's natural from Pristina and I think he played for PSG reserves last season.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
very good hard working midfielder! plays as a starter this season!
He is Albanian and plays for thier NT.
VERY GOOD player.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im am myself albanian and i think Lorik Cana i one of the best players on the international team. With his age he is going to be one of the best veterans albania has seen. With his age, he can carry albania a long way with the help of teamates of almost same age as Lorik: Ervin Skela(karlusher), erjon Bogdani(reggina). this are the best trio albania has ever seen. Lorik has been one of the best players on albanias WC Qualifying. The match against denmark he showed no mercy carrying the ball from defence all the way up top shaking denmark players off his back. and with bogdani scoring up top and skela in the middle. Note: for some reason Lorik Cana has never played Midfield as his normal position on albanias team. he plays defence. In one interview he said he prefers defence

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
LuisPedroCat said:
What do you think of him? Is it a fundamental player in today's PSG? Tell me about him, I just know he's natural from Pristina and I think he played for PSG reserves last season.
There were matches where he was replaced or camed of the bench but I know he was solid with PSG and there were lots other matches where he played whole 90 minutes.
Yes he was born in Prishtina, but he is Sports Ambasador of Gjakova, city where his family comes from. Im not sure about PSG but in Albanian NT he played as defansive midfielder or sometimes even in central defence. His father was a striker, who couldv score easier when some defenders were in front of him rather than beein alone in front of keeper ;) Lorik is our big hope, he is alredy one of best albanian players. Now that Dharasoo joined PSG im not sure about Cana's situation, he played only 18 minutes in that 4:1 win.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Tifo AC said:
There were matches where he was replaced or camed of the bench but I know he was solid with PSG and there were lots other matches where he played whole 90 minutes.
Yes he was born in Prishtina, but he is Sports Ambasador of Gjakova, city where his family comes from. Im not sure about PSG but in Albanian NT he played as defansive midfielder or sometimes even in central defence. His father was a striker, who couldv score easier when some defenders were in front of him rather than beein alone in front of keeper ;) Lorik is our big hope, he is alredy one of best albanian players. Now that Dharasoo joined PSG im not sure about Cana's situation, he played only 18 minutes in that 4:1 win.

ok so i explain(i'm from paris)!
Lorik cana join paris when he have something like 15 or 16 years old(in jun 2000) after he play one season to lausanne in switzerland. First in reserve he play in central defense(sweeper), but very early he shows to everybody that he was a versatile player and plays in central middlefield too!
He cary the reserve team on his shoulder, and in season 02-03 luis fernandez put him during 3 or 4 games in the end of the season in pro team!
it's during the season 03-04 , that he became a first team player, and he plays somthing like 30 games during the season(in fact vahid put him on the bench in the beginning of the season, after what when dehu plays in defense he take his place in middlefield).And he make a wonderfull season, his partnership with m'bami became one of the best in france!
Last season all the team was shit and only 2 or 3 players play good, lorik was one of them!
This season he play in rotation system, the new coach fournier play turnover, and m'bami (another great "pitbull") has recurent injury problems!Cana can hope to play something like 15-20 games this season.
But it's sure than m'bami move in the end of the season and cana will replace him!
He's a young palyer(20 years old), and fournier(the coach) like him, in fact he's one of the only young player in paris to pass from reserve to first team!
he got the 2 nationality(albanian and french), and he is one of the best "pitbull" in france for me, he's very agressive and determination player.He love psg and he's one of favourite player of fans.His parents leave albania during war and his father grow him like a "soldier".
His determination make him one of the most promising player for psg since many years.
he's a :star: !!

ps:sorry for my english

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
haha....its ok deklong. you explained it beautifully. last year though he was one of the main players of psg. i hope this year he improves even more. he had many offers but decided to stay in paris because he said he feels good in that city....
ive been a psg fan since the early 90's but now im even more since cana is there.....

·
Registered
626 Posts
Tifo AC said:
deklong that was perfect.

ps. I didnt know he has a tattoo :strong:

no problem!
For paris fan he's one of the favourite player!In paris since many years there's a lot of "soldiers of fortune" :wallbang: , and when a young and determinated player sayd that he love paris and want to stay in psg, everybody like him immediatly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts