Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rangers captain Lorenzo Amoruso will leave the Scottish champions after falling out with manager **** Advocaat.
The Italian defender, who will miss the Scottish Cup final after undergoing an ankle operation, revealed that he no longer communicates with his manager and has played his last game for the club.
He said: "The news from Glasgow is that they want to sell me. I haven't spoken to **** Advocaat and I don't want to speak to him. I spoke to him to tell him about the operation and that was it.
"Apart from that, I have had no contact but it looks like I will be leaving Rangers.

"That's the thing - when the team need you they do everything for you. When they don't need you they kick you in the backside. But there is just no respect in football. I know that sounds very bitter but it is very true.
"I have two years left on my contract and I don't want to go but as I have told you, if they don't want to keep you, then you can't stay. Yet I do love Glasgow. It is their choice so I will only go if I want to go to a team who comes in for me.

"I want to say if there is a good choice like Barcelona maybe I can go, but if a team like Sheffield Wednesday come in for me then I will not go. So I will just stay at Rangers until I find a team that I like or I will take a two-year rest."
Amoruso has been inspirational in Rangers domination of the Scottish League. The Ibrox outfit have lost just one SPL match all season and with one game left, they lead second-placed Glasgow rivals Celtic by a staggering 24 points.

What do you think? Would Lorenzo be a good squad player to compete with Hyppia and Henchoz?

C

·
0 Posts
It a word no ..........
je is going back to Italy or Spain ,and I would let him .

X

·
0 Posts
i don't really know much about this guy..though i;ve heard quite a lot from him..

anyway i don't think we would need him..even as a squad player...
with henchoz and hyypia..ni way he will have a chance of 1st team football
and with carragher ,gerard , and traore..it's even harder..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts