Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Well, i thought it was well-made better explaqined and less complicated than some of the other films of the same theme i.e. gunrunning.
I love Nicolas Cage eversince i saw Adaptation. and I love Jared Leto since Requiem for a Dream and I love Andrew Niccol from Gattaca. I loved the movie. Especially the plot themes of fake lives. it tells us how our fake lives get imbibed in us. Brilliant movie. a must watch for anyone wanting to watch an intelligent thrillers.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Lord of War is a class movie. All the actors play their part extremely well and are very convincing. Nicholas Cage exceeds in playing the villain/hero of the movie. While Ethan Hawke's attempts to catch him are commerable and somewhat funny.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I didnt actually see the movie but hes the black guy that asks for the gun of Rambo. His name is Sammi Rotibi and hes the goalie for our team, terrible player but decent actor :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
very poor movie, more style than substance. Could have actually carried a message if they were not always trying to glorify action sequences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts