Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
lazio said that they wont to prove to the world that they are a "big club" and said that they will try to buy micheal owen, martin palermo, zinede, thuram, micheal owen and still try for anelka. the way they bought palermo, it looks like they are telling the truth. they saud that dejan stankovic and marcelo salas would become available for valencia if they gave up lopez

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I believe that Lazio will do that.It will buy anyone it wanted,that is the way it is doing.But Lazio has farsighted,I even envy that they have so many gift players.Not as Sanz,just know how to buy the one we don't really need.But if Lazio buys so many big stars into its team,it just will ruin itself one day.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i hope not i just bought a LOPEZ no 7 top!!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I think we'll get him , 'cause we need a striker , moreover we couldn't get Palermo because Boca want a very crazy requirment , so maybe we'll try get Il Piojo at the end of this season .....

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Lopez has a chance of going, but it's not a big one. The Valencia president has repeatedly said Lopez is not for sale.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has Claudio Lopez himself made any indications of a move?
Lopez was one of the best strikers in the Champions League this season, he'll stay another season at Valencia at least.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I´m a Lazio fan and I think a deal has been agreed at the end of the season, and Lazio wont get Palermo because of his injuri

Cinelli

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think that Lazio has clinched a deal for Lopez.The problem is that they are still trying to find something better...if they cant get someone better than Lopez then they will sighn him.

Spaniard,nor Salas or Deki will move to Valencia.Thats crazy! especially for Stankovic...you are probably dreaming with your eyes open.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i dont think its whether el piojo will go to lazio anymore
its whether el piojo will b traded from lazio to parma plus money for crespo

i think lazio should go for palermo instead

they could probably get him for $15mil which is a lot cheaper than lopez of crespo
FORZA LAZIO ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Lazio can't find a better player than Lopez on the market because all of these players (they are not much at all) are already "enslaved" in some of the european grands. So it would be great for them if they get the argentinian (I heard some rumors that the deal was almost completed).
However, it's best to wait until the end of the season in order to see what would happen. I assume, Lopez might not be in Valencia at the beginning of the new season.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Liverpool have just bought a new striker (Heskey) and there is specualtion that this means the end of Owen or Fowler. The cash for Owen to Lazio may fund their ambitous summer spending.
I hope not though but I think that Owen will go eventually anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope not. Valencia needs Lopez!

Although Lazio is my favorite team, they have too many good strikers, Lopez won't be in the first 11 unless he's in his very best form, so why not stay in Valencia??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think that Lopez should come to United if he leaves Valencia even though United have for good strikers they should buy him United never know Teddy Sheringham might not even sign a new contract so there will might be place for him.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
lazio are not going for palermo,they plans to get lopez.
and lopez wants to join them too.
lazio will win tonight,im sure

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
He's coming... It has been confirmed!

Lazio esisti solo tu!

Lazia

1 - 20 of 44 Posts