Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Claudio Lopez is a perfect transfer for lazio...I believe that they are going to be perfect with Veron but I still don't understand the lazio board.Think about a forward...Lopez playing with Salas.I think noone can stop them.This season who's going to play with Lopez... Inzaghi????(not a perfect partner),Mancini????(can ya thrust him for all season)BOKSIC is leaving then Who???
I believe that Lopez will make us happy this season but we'll miss Salas and his goals....
FORZA LAZIO.........

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
What do u mean?
Salas is staying at Lazio anyway!! And if he does go to Parma we will for sure get Crespo anyway!! Also Inzaghi would do well with Lopez because they are both speedy and Inzaghi will finish the great set ups that Lopez will do!!

FORZALAZIO!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lopez is very good choice.
He and Salas or Crespo ( i hope Salas) will be superb next season.
It would be great to have Salas and Crespo if we can have them both,but if not i would like Salas more.

·
International
6,519 Posts
That's because u dont think well :(

Lopez and Crespo
They know each other from Argentina national team, they know each one intenses, moves, EVERYTHING ! I'd love to have them in Lazio, but if not, Salas is more than WELCOME too !!!! That's what you had to say :p

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the problem is that if salas keeps on struggling next year we will not have much success from our forwards. right now, im picturing lopez making perfect setups to salas, but he will head or tap the ball wide. thats the only scare. why not get palermo? he has come back from the injury for a few weeks now and he is playing great. i dont know why dont we get palermo and if he isnt in top form, we will have salas and inzaghi there also...i love crespo, but he is just too expensive...why arent we looking at palermo? he is the best choice.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why Inzaghi isn't a good partner for Lopez? I think that this is a good pair. Salas if won't go to Parma will go to Inter so it's quite hard too see El Matador with our shirt next year. I think that Palermo would be good if Crespo won't come.
PS: Lopez and Crespo also sleep in the same room when they play in the national team.

[Edited by Jena25 on 07-07-2000 at 02:12]

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think a Lopez Crespo partnership would be good because they are both Argentines, but we all know Vieri would be the best partner if those bastards at Inter would sell him back to us. Everyone know Lazio creates players and Inter destroys players.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts