Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3-0, our next Argentinean attacker, Claudio Lopez, didn't make his best chance to be champion of Europe...

Maybe next year he will be luckier with Lazio....

V

·
0 Posts
yeah, that was a bit of a sad last night of the prom for valencia. the ball really didn´t go their way. lopes wasted chance just underlines that.

marco

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen the game, but I recorded it, I'll watch it tonight....
They played very welll aginst us though...

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
they didn't play very well, it was you who play very bad!! :)

----------
Lazindo01, save the videotape, someday i'll visit you and wanna wacth that tape... ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
For me I dodn't tape that match...it wasn't THAT amazing, I guess...I only taped the goals, whenever there was a great attack, and the celebration of course.
But I was real upset by RCTI! They showed just a tiny bit of the celebration! Yeah right. Instead they preferred to show us what was happening at 'acara nonton bareng mereka'. Unlike Indosiar, which showed Lazio's Coppa victory 'till the very end, no advertisement, no nothing! That's the way!
Aargh, why RCTI to telecast EURO 2000? I'm still upset :(

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw it twice, and Nedved... it was awesome, especially when Hierro and Anelka huggued each other, then Sanchis kissed the cup, and Casillas seemed crying, besides .. the game also pretty good, not that bad, especially they played very well (both sides), even Claudio didn't do great job (he missed the 99.99% chance!!!!!!) :) :) :)

Bodat, when will you visit me :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Lazindo01, you said to me once that you have your own hp right now, what is it??!

i'll visit US in this summer!! but i am not sure if i can visit your place.. :( i am going to NY, is that far from your place??! ;)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not really, it just about 10 hours :) :) :) :) :)
I live in Seattle, far way from NY ....

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well Lazindo01, at least I saw the part where Sanchis was given the cup and then he raised it :) ...otherwise I'd surely send my protests to RCTI! Sanchis is my fave Madrid player.
Yeah, the game was good but I won't say it was the best match in CL this season (perhaps I just expected too much from this final? ;) ) Anyway, trust the Spaniards to give you entertaining football!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts