Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
YES :) !!

Lopez - Style of play: Extremely fast, extremely good left foot, great eye for the game ( could almost be a playmaker :) ).

Lopez is the best Segunda Punta in Serie A :) !!

Now let´s put the final touches to our great team.

Ps. Don´t expect this guy to score more then 10 goals in Serie A, however expect him to make 2x that amount of assists.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Very god buy. But should you laziale not try to buy a player that makes 15-20 goals in the league play insted?
That is what i think that lazio is missing today.

R

·
0 Posts
I think Lopez will fit perfect in the Lazio team, he can be extremely dangerous even when he's alone. He also lets other players play better, because the defenders will try to stay with him.

Sorry for bad English, my languages arent that good. :)

BTW has someone seen this new shirt lopez is wearing? I want to buy it (on internet, because I live in Holland)

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Hurray for Lopez !! Wasn't he fantastic in the Argentina-Columbia match? And that shirt looks terrific :cool:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Great news :p
Now we have to look at a new striker like olimpico said that can score 20-25 goals!! or the other option is to bring Palermo and give Salas, Inzaghi, Palermo some trust and maybe that will give them confidence and they can perform:)!!

Also who is Simone Vergassola?? He is a regular starter midfielder from Sampdoria. Age? Is he good? But im not expecting too much of him since we are only offering Dario 'ugliest of all Laziali' Marcolin :rolleyes:!!

Bonita u like the jersey? I like it too but i actually prefer the new blue serie a jersey with no collar :mad:

FORZALAZIO!:):):):):)

R

·
0 Posts
Palermo

I saw him playing once one tv, because he missed 3 penalties in one game :). So I don'want him at Lazio.

Bedankt Adriaan, jammer dat je club gedegradeerd is trouwens.

D

·
0 Posts
He will not shoot penalties for us.:)
Lopez is very good.
AS for 20 goals striker why would not Salas scored 25?
He can and he will do it.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I'm so happy! i wanted him in Lazio for the past 2 years!
what about the goal he scored in the champions league, that A-M-A-Z-I-N-G goal versus Bordeaux, when Mendieta threw the ball at him and straight from the air straight the opposite side of the net! i'ts the most beautiful goal i've ever seen, better than Bressan's.

SO HAPPY! Lopez and Crespo willl do well together. Now we only need one more argentinian. e.g. Martian Palermo, Pablo Aimar, Javier Saviola.

We are going for the treble next year!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
EL MATADOR, I also like the new blue Serie A jersey. The one I had trouble with was last season's CL shirt with the Del Monte logo. Apparently Claudio didn't like it either as Valencia gave us such miseries ...

Not anymore, Lopez is here :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts