Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can Rivaldo AND Lopez play in Lazio together.
I think yes,but Lazio must Jardel,to.
What do you think?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I think both of them are enough .. we don't need another attacker ....
But I don't know whether Rava will go ? But I'm sure Boksic will leave Lazio next season .. I hope salas as well ...

Lopez-Inzaghi-Rivaldo will be our next trident ... hopefully .... with Rava in sub-bench .

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Jardel, Jardel and Jardel.

I am kinda getting very sick of this.
Lazio wont buy Jardel, and for those who still think it will be, just stick to reality, no offense of course.

And I think that they would play well 2gether, though I think that Veron-Lopez will be so much better.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not be surprised if Cragnotti bought Jardel as the heavy striker Lazio needs.
He scores and most important, he does not cost much at all.

Forza Lazio

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michel, how do you know that Jardel isn't coming? Just because there haven't been a Jardel-Lazio link in the press it doesn't mean that it is not going to happen. I believe that he is the most chased attacker nowadays and Lazio is the team that needs goalscorers most among the top teams in serie A, meaning that there will be less competitors for the deal. Parma, Inter, Juve, Milan all have good attackers while Roma even though lacking good attackers will have such an offesive team with Emerson so they will pass the deal. Viola can't afford him.

With Jardel in the team there is finally a target for Conceciao's crosses, I mean Salas and Bokic doesn't seem intrested in heading in the crosses. Maybe they are worried that it will hurt.

Jardel would kick ass in serie A, but I won't cry if we have Rivaldo-Lopez.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
simple no they cannot play together because it will be at the expense of ALMEYDA!!!!

why can't Sergio but jardel much cheaper and i can't remember the last time he was out of form!!!

this way we don't have to give up key players like Almeyda and Stankovic

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'll say one thing: IF Eriksson manages to include Rivlado,Lopez and Veron in the same team,and score goals,then he will be a mastermind.But he wont...

Lazio needs a heavy goalscoring striker.Lopez is exelent as setting up his partner but he is not a classic goalscorer.Rivaldo is not even a forward but rather an offencive midfielder.Can score but not a classic forward like Vieri,Crespo or Montella.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts