Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How ya doing?Looks like i've caught up with my red brothers.How long has this site been around?

Busy now,but i'll be back soon............lots to talk about.

·
Banned
15 Posts
looks like the family is getting back together slowly slowly.Brother scarface ididnt know about this site either. Have you noticed the featues they have here?....fatboy from the other site ripped all tese features of from here for his site.
Soon eru8roleukos will be here too. I just wonder how many other boys dont know about this site.:D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Another one! :happy: Welcome scarface. :)

Poloi gavroi mazeftikane ke arxizei na vromaei psarila. ;) Could you bring some PAOK fans as well?

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Welcome scarface! :) gr8 to see new faces everyday, the more ppl the better the discussions, its just a bonus that every new member is a gavro :happy: ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your kind words and welcoming boys.Hopefully we can get this forum rockin'.

Yia sou file ak.Nice to see you on line and throwing your opinions in.It's been a long time.I think i'm getting deja vu, i believe i've seen this site before but under another name.lol.

Where's the rest of the boys?

·
Registered
143 Posts
scarface125 said:
Where's the rest of the boys?

yeia sou scarface!! :) I'm here man, as well as Yianni and ak. The RED FAMILY is almost all here. :D

PS AMO, you can expect alot more REDS in this forum. ;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
The place is full of Thrylos avatars here!!!

Welcome scarface!!Good to see new faces here ready to discuss.I must suppose your are in Australia too??Enjoy your stay here!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts