Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a handfull of days remaining until the January window closes. We've signed young utility player Eboue and it seems Edu is on his way out (Valencia). Wenger seems to think the squad is good enough to cope for the rest of the season. I hope he's right.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Naah.... I still think Wenger has prepared something to give us a surprise. It probably won't be the calibre of Reyes, but at least a decent midfielder and hopefully a good goalie will move in....

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
well hilderbrand looks like hes signed for seville so it wont be him....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nauan said:
With Frey gone to Germany, who else can we sign?
Is that true that he goes to Germany? Which Club signed him? Stuttgart?

I think that Mickaël Landreau from Nantes could be a good choice for the Gunners...

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Aliminium looks fine in goal :thumbsup:
Just get rid of Lemon.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Who would be the backup then? Taylor and Stack are nothing but mediocre, plus would Stack get a chance after the rapee allegation and with Taylor not being all that great in the Championship it doesn't look good.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Ok keep Lemon then at the end of the season buy a new keeper THEN get rid of him.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
:pp

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
imo i think it's a shame we missed out on van der Sar. He was up for grabs but apparently AW doesn't rate him higher than Allemunia.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Seems like Timo doesn't want to come to england himself. There is no other explanation... Why else wouldn't he consider Arsenal and Mancs...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Young Boys Bern said:
Is that true that he goes to Germany? Which Club signed him? Stuttgart?
Yes, Stuttgart are heavily linked with him. Frey himself wants to swap his club to a more ambitious one. Another reason for him to leave is that he wants to stay in his motherland( yes, don't be suprised.... Frey is historically German). Correct way to pronounce his name is Frai... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
i wish you would all stop talking about frey, he dosen't fit arsenals style and his attitude stinks. he won't be coming!!

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
basically, AW said in the premiership u need BIG GK, in size that is, and frey is French, but he is NOT a BIG gk.
so hes basically not coming, well almunia has kept a couple of clean sheets, and never conceeded more than 1 goal, so i dont see why we need another Gk now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts