Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid coach Carlos Queiroz says Premiership strikers Ruud van Nistelrooy and Thierry Henry are his top summer transfer targets.
Real president Florentino Perez has already said he wants to sign another superstar, sparking speculation about who will arrive at the Bernabeu.

"If I had to pick, my preferences would be Van Nistelrooy and Henry," Querioz told the Marca newspaper.

"They have both reached maturity and Henry is at the peak of his strengths."

But it is unlikely Querioz will get his hands on the Premership's leading goalscorers.

Van Nistelrooy has pledged his future to Manchester United by signing a new four-year deal which will keep him at Old Trafford until 2008.

I don't think Totti is what Madrid most needs

Carlos Queiroz
Henry also made it clear he has no desire to leave Arsenal.

For now Queiroz remains focused on Real's league campaign and is keen to distance himself from further transfer speculation including links with Roma's Francesco Totti.

"At present, I don't think Totti is what Madrid most needs," said the former Manchester United assistant coach.

"We have to keep our eyes shut and be conscious of our obligations.

"I think that everyone with a responsibility to Real Madrid should do the same as the players who are being talked about aren't going to bring us any points (this season)."

We all know that when real have said they wanted a specific player they are pretty sure to get their man.
Ruud just signed a 5 year deal with united and Henry has only 2 and a half years on his one as far as I know. United are in no need to sell him and have never sold an important player in the past 10 seasons. (baring in mind that becks was sold cause united wanted him out and he was a sub for the most of the 2nd half of last season).
Whereas Arsenal have sold the likes of Overmars, Anelka and Petit at the heights of their careers.
Arsenal just splashed money on a player they thought they couldnt afford, could it of been a pre-emptive strike????

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
no Henry won't be going anywhere this summer,and to be honest it gets boring discussing it. ;)

Vieira we have had it for five consecutive summers now and he is still here,looks like we'll get it with Henry as well.

if they ever go ,they go ,i'll thank them and wish them well. :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think Jern they are either Deaf or Blind
or maybe both

ohh there is another possibility
they are Idiot or Illiterate

PLEASE WAKKY or BASTIN

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

and Such topics in the future

THERE IS ALREADY RUMORS TOPIC FOR ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO WRITE ANY RUMORS

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I know it took you alot of time to write that thread drummer.
But rumors like this are annoying and boring the always link it up to the same old clubs.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I think Real should sign Luke Chadwick! That would be a nice reply to Barca who have Ronaldinho! :D

Doc described him best some time ago! :howler:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
I think Real should sign Luke Chadwick! That would be a nice reply to Barca who have Ronaldinho! :D

Doc described him best some time ago! :howler:
Real Madrid have got no chance,he loves Burnley too much,he would never live in a place like Madrid ,the weather,food and restaurants can't compete with Burnley. :D

i heard an interview with Maldini once and he said the only time he would leave San Siro is if Burnley came in for him,unfortunately for Maldini,Stan Ternant has already got a decent Centre back. ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Real Madrid have got no chance,he loves Burnley too much,he would never live in a place like Madrid ,the weather,food and restaurants can't compete with Burnley. :D

But he has Galactico written all over him :tongue: Tough luck I guess! :D

·
63,337 Posts
Chris said:
They wanted to leave. Arsenal will not sell a player who wants to stay.
also Petit and Overmars best years were 97,98,99 ;) when we sold them both were on the wane IMO,also they kept talking in the media. ;)

we got amazing money for all three, when you think what they have achieved since, it was a sort of robbery :D

good work Wenger ;)

·
Extra Chilli Sauce
518 Posts
Henry is a gentlemen and I seriously doubt he would leave Arsenal. He says in every interview that Arsenal stuck by him when he first arrived from Juve when he wasnt living up to the rep, and he wants to pay them back...

Ljungberg going to Madrid? I wouldnt hold my breath...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
not sure who is sick of the rumor crap Madridista or the gooners.

I think most supporters know that this is all media b.s. driven to sell papers.:yuck:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
A.V said:
Ljungberg going to Madrid? I wouldnt hold my breath...
He will sell the Real Madrid line of underwears.

·
63,337 Posts
good point Mindy,has Perez thought of the previously untapped market for Chinese undies :eek:

with Fred written on the knickers will add a few quis a piece on top of the original price :D

Perez will be rolling in dough,and China will go Freddy-knicker crazy.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
henry isnt going any where.

dummer, if you want to take word for word. henry pledged his services to arsenal...forever.

where as when ruud was asked if he would go to real madrid, ruud said: "anything can happen in football."

so i'll be more worried at ruud going to real then henry :howler:

also get your facts straight drummer, we could afford reyes, that is way his here. and its not a lump sum, alot of the fees will probably depend on many clauses like goals scored, appearances etc.

but your a man utd fan, so thus i'll excuse the stupidity you have just shown here ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
This is completely unsubstantiated and intended to wind up other users. This cannot be tolerated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.