Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a tape or dvd of the entire European Cup winners Cup Quarter-final matches from 1974/75 between Real Madrid v Red Star Belgrade (Estrella Roja Belgrado).
I live in America, and would greatly appreciate the help. I have searched the internet through and through with no luck. There must be someone that has one of these games . PLEASE HELP ME!
Thank you!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
There is this guy (here in Canada) that trades matches on VHS and DVD, he can also make people copies and send them. I searched his collection, but I didn't find the match you are looking for.
You can however email him, and ask him to double-check (in case he has it, but it's not on his site)

http://www.soccervideotapes.homestead.com/index.html

If you click the "Videos" link, you can see a MS Word document with a list of the matches he has. Interestingly, it seems that he has European tournament matches from the 70's but NOT any from 1974 (your bad luck maybe! :tongue: )

His fees are for the blank tape (or DVD), regular postage, and whatever you think is fair for his time. Seems like a very nice and reasonable guy. He's clearly not in it for the profit, but just to expand his collection.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help ZYAD, I have actually already corresponded with Nick, and no luck. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts