Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
:(

I was actually at this match, great night for us, we looked dead at one point.

Sigma doing much better this season than last. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Looked through my old stuff where I have all kind of crap (Siroki - Zeta from 2005 for instance :D), but no Sarajevo - Olomouc. :undecide:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try to find you a copy, brother. Give me a couple days to look.
Any luck? I am back in Canada at the moment so I have found my VHS of extra time and penalties. I found my old ticket but still on the impossible search for the full game.

·
MI SMO DIVOVI
3,812 Posts
Any luck? I am back in Canada at the moment so I have found my VHS of extra time and penalties. I found my old ticket but still on the impossible search for the full game.
My apologies, I forgot to look last time. I posted your request on a different forum (only for FKS supporters). I'll have a final answer in less than 24 hours.

·
MI SMO DIVOVI
3,812 Posts
No one answered, yet. Honestly, that probably means that no one has it. However, if someone does reply to my post with the game, I'll post it here immediately.

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
I would maybe try to send an e-mail to BHT and FTV, since they were probably the TV stations that carried the game. Honestly, I would even send an e-mail to Klix.ba, which is Bosnia's largest internet portal and based in Sarajevo. The fact that you're still searching for video of this random game after so many years is a pretty good story, and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran an article about you in the sports section if you asked them for help... maybe someone with the game would notice it there and get in touch with you.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Džoni B. Dobar;13414009 said:
I would maybe try to send an e-mail to BHT and FTV, since they were probably the TV stations that carried the game. Honestly, I would even send an e-mail to Klix.ba, which is Bosnia's largest internet portal and based in Sarajevo. The fact that you're still searching for video of this random game after so many years is a pretty good story, and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran an article about you in the sports section if you asked them for help... maybe someone with the game would notice it there and get in touch with you.
Oh please they must be the saddest journalists around :howler:

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
Oh please they must be the saddest journalists around :howler:
Have you visited Klix lately? They love to post stories about quirky foreigners visiting or interested in Sarajevo; I remember at least two about some random backpackers and bicyclists traveling through on a world tour. Some Czech guy who's spent ten years looking for the video of a FK Sarajevo game that he attended... I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but it's worth a shot.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts