Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is apparent our hero Kaka is staying I was thinking about the whole thing. The purity of the game (if there is any) lives a bit longer and it is nice to find that just because you have am @ssload of money does not mean you can buy the world. However, putting our hearts aside and thinking with our analytical brains; anybody here wondering what exactly we would and could have done with over a 100 million pounds regardless of how much actually went to transfers? Yes we lose our icon in a really sorid affair but who do you think we would have brought in? And will we ever make a serious transfer move without am influx of "free" money?

If we cannot think about such crazy things then why be a fan and bother posting?

All that asked, it dos feel good to know our great team cannot be bullied by the millions of pounds of an Arab upstart nobody. Score one for our management....:finally. ;)

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
I would have brought Gourcuff back obviously.

Also Agger and probably a big name striker like Benzema, Villa, Eto'o or... Adebayor :D

I have a question to ask ALL of you though, how did it feel for you when you read "Milan Channel Conferma: Ciao Kaka"?

All of you, regardless of Milan fan or not, how did you feel?

I'm pretty certain Osman and A10 probably went berserk with joy though, whatever it is.

For me, my heart dropped. And the first thought that came to my head was (naturally :pp), "Can Gourcuff replace Kaka? Is he coming back? Damn I don't want Ribery!"

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Iìll just confine my views to: you lot should perhaps also forward your appreciations to Curva Sud. As never before a key factor in the positive outcome if your happy that Kaka still wears a Milan jersey.

Must go now.

Forza Milan :heart:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Iìll just confine my views to: you lot should perhaps also forward your appreciations to Curva Sud. As never before a key factor in the positive outcome if your happy that Kaka still wears a Milan jersey.

Must go now.

Forza Milan :heart:
Yeah, I was thinking the same all the while. They are the people that should be thanked the most.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was thinking the same all the while. They are the people that should be thanked the most.

Call me cynic, but I don't the curva had anything so with it. My guess is that terms could not be agreed to or at best B&G got tired of having somebody's dad dictate things and decided really negotiate and stick it to the Arabs. Or maybe Kaka spoke up and said **** you all.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
They've influenced his decision-making profoundly to the extent that he'd disobey his Dad ( a major thing for him). FORZA Curva Sud.

Hope Kaka's dad learned his lesson and doesn't come up with this sh!t again.

I'd like to think that all this has happenned for a reason...we'll see. FORZA MILAN

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Just saw them on TV waving flags and chanting at San Siro and in front the Milan HQ.

Big thanks to all of them.:proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Call me cynic, but I don't the curva had anything so with it. My guess is that terms could not be agreed to or at best B&G got tired of having somebody's dad dictate things and decksd
Your probably right, though San Siro chanted for 90 minutes last sunday for him not to leave, that Kaka did not (purpousely?) wave goodbye to the Curva in what could have been his last game for Milan, that a few hundred guys gathered around Via Turati whilst it was snowing then moved to his house chanting for him not to leave, let's just say it did no harm then :)

anyway

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One thing I do not doubt is that Kaka has now stepped into the Pantheon of Milan and footballing legends. I won't lie that thoughts of what we could do with that tmoney interested me but I almost have tears in my eyes as I watch skysports on the subject. Kaka turned down a king's ransom to stay rossonero. Kaka is now a hero to all football fans; even Osman and the other trolls. :tongue:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
I am watching all this again on Sky Sports on TV, and damn, why is Kaka's house so small?!

Its just a normal apartment on top of some old building :D

What is he doing with his €9m!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your probably right, though San Siro chanted for 90 minutes last sunday for him not to leave, that Kaka did not (purpousely?) wave goodbye to the Curva in what could have been his last game for Milan, that a few hundred guys gathered around Via Turati whilst it was snowing then moved to his house chanting for him not to leave, let's just say it did no harm then :)

anyway

I am not discounting fan efforts. I love the passion. I just don't thnk we are listened to. If we were most of this sh!t would not even happen.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am watching all this again on Sky Sports on TV, and damn, why is Kaka's house so small?!

Its just a normal apartment on top of some old building :D

What is he doing with his €9m!

Big city flats cost millions. You in Lexington Kentucky?

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Please don't remind me :lazy:

If I had the money I'd stay further out the city, and build a huge mansion or something.

But I imagine he already has a house by Lake Como or something.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I am very happy about the outcome of the saga

And you can add me to the list of non believers and those who fell to temptation.
Not for the first time I guess...

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Please don't remind me :lazy:

If I had the money I'd stay further out the city, and build a huge mansion or something.

But I imagine he already has a house by Lake Como or something.
Milanello is also closer to places like Como, Varese and in particular Carnago (where Milanello is located), so in that sense it would be an advantage for a Milan player to live outside of Milan.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Where is his house exactly?

Or is this apartment of his just a side house for his wife to rest in between shopping trips?

By the way your sig is brilliant hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I am not discounting fan efforts. I love the passion. I just don't thnk we are listened to. If we were most of this sh!t would not even happen.
I am with you on this part. But, it makes their whole action even more moving & special, for these fans kept on fighting for what they are passionate about despite knowing their very minimum chance to win their case.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
no player EVER should make more money at milan than Kaka, the idea ronaldihno (who no major club wanted to sign) makes more is absurud to me after the financial sacrifice kaka made...

1 - 20 of 359 Posts