Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the prayers for a Parma victory over Juventus will be in vain if Lazio don't pick up three points at mid-table Bologna.

The Rome side haven't lost in their last six trips to Bologna but this time will be up against their former favourite Beppe Signori, who after scoring 106 goals in just over five seasons for Lazio has shown he still has an eye for goal with 12 this season for Bologna.

Lazio striker Simone Inzaghi is suspended and goalkeeper Luca Marchegiani and midfielder Diego Simeone will face late fitness tests.

Lazio could slip, and effectively lose the title, Juve could be champions this weekend.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,933 Posts
No way, man!! That won't happen! Lazio WILL win against Bologna.
Quit this negative thinking, okay? We need some positive vibes
to help our players along! It's bad enough that we have to rely on
the outcome of a match wich we have no control over, but still
we should remain confident of a Parma victory. Juventus CAN be
defeated and this weekend they WILL be defeated.

FORZA LAZIO !!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uhauhahuaahu dont make me laugh driver x ..your prediction its very impossible...b'cause Parma will win that game because they have wanna have a ticket to the CL..so i think the Parma dont want to lose if they dont want to appear in the CL..and Lazio will against the Bologna..i dont care who is signori i only care the lazio team..i believe that our team will win this match and receive that lo scudetto

·
Registered
330 Posts
Take it easy guys,whatever the result is,we
will always remain LAZIO supporters!!!

P.S.We probably won't win lo --------,but if we do................!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yup. Have faith in our players and keep on cheering during the game, until the final whistle is blown!
Expect for the worst, but hope for the BEST!

Forza Lazio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts