Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Turkey didn't face anyone competitive throughout the whole tournament except Brazil.

I think you've been blinded by the ass whooping Portugal got in the World Cup! Turkey faced Korea, Japan & Senegal all teams that performed respectfully, which can't be said about Portugal!

· Registered
25 Posts
You call a 2-0 victory against a 10 man team an ass kicking, you are indeed blind as a bat. Turkey missed a load of chances in that match including a penalty. I gurantee you if Turkey and Portugal met today the result would be much different.

Senegal, South Korea and Japan, heck even Costa Rica played much better football than Portugal, that was my point. They are certainly not world powers but they were competitive. Portugal did have some of the best talent in the world on paper but I dont think you're going to argue with me that results were not there during the WC.

I wanted Portugal to go through until I watched the Korea - Portugal match, it was disgraceful. A so called soccer "world power" holding back just to get a tie against a "non competitive" team only to get there "asses kicked"! Go take a cold shower buddy and dont forget to wash that green off your face. My team played excellent football against good opponents and placed third in the WC!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.