Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ahahahahahaha........Nike absolutely better?
You should go to check Inter Milan's new jersey:D.....the Inter fans all talk about it right now, the blue and black club added a brand new color shirt--ORANGE!!!.....the only thing I could say is: AHA HAHA HAHAH:D:D:D

Anyway, I do agree that this "new" jersey just so average...nothing seems new there!:mad:
I still keep my old statement, the 97/98 season's shirts are best...and R&B said it's Kelme's product....dunno much about this brand....

P

·
0 Posts
I said that :) Or at least I do now : My Adidas products have also lasted longer (at a lower price) than my Nike products. Besides, Nike crap all looks bogus (their cross trainers,etc.) and futuristic.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Hmmm, i remeber sayíng SEVERAL times that the old ones were made by Kelme and that MALAGA has the same pattern (exact) now as we had back then. About that shirt i think its cool but Waaaay to complicated and detailed for a football jersey,

The ones we had last season, what was wrong with them? I even wear them to parties and people ask "what kind of a nice shirt is that" :D But when i tell them the kind of cant believe it.

I hope we can LOOOSE those BLACK AND YELLOW shirts we had last seaon-every time the players ran uot with them i had a bad feeling about the match....The blue away shirt was much better!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
What?

Lose the Black shirt? That is my favorite one... :(

R&B, the black-yellow shirt was the luckiest of them all! Real Madrid was wearing it in the Old Trafford game AND in the ChL Final!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Yeah i know Hala! But BEFORE every match i had bad feelings. I was more confident with the blanco shirt.

And how can you like it? The colors are all screwed up and someone mentione dInters ORNGE, this must be close to that stupidity!

I

·
0 Posts
Yes............Inter now has an orange jersey(sigh). Lets hope they dont wear it that often. But the black and blue jersey is VERY nice. I'm sure you will agree if you see it.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Orange, ey? Are you planning on buying any Dutchmen?;) :D If so, it's a great idea, but otherwise, i condemn it:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Maybe they designed it for Seedorf!:D (but sky blue with Oranje..........errrrrr......)
R&B, yup, the Kelme shirt is kinda complex indeed, but it won't cut its CUTEness:). Also, opposite with you, I think last year's jersey is too plain.

But I do wanna get rid of the black one as you, maybe it won't be bad luck to us in fact, but I always assume that black shirt will bring loss to a team.....(as MU, they never won with their away black shirt:D...hehe....)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts