·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a couple of days ago on RedIssue.

http://217.151.110.45/ri_forum/showthread.php?t=9285&page=1&pp=15

And guess what's on the backpage of The Sun today::

Furious Smith in bust up with prima-donna Ronaldo

Christ, I wish I was a journalist. Easy money. Take wind-ups off RedIsh and publish them as fact.

I got one published last year about Raul signing for us...And it was a blatant piss-take. The Daily Mirror picked it up and ran it.

Just go post a ridiculous story on the forums and there's a good chance it will end up in a 'news'paper.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Ahh yes, me and my mates used to compete to see who could get the most ridiculous rumour published on BBC's "rumour mill" webpage. :howler:

I wouldn't believe a word of it.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
ronaldo deserved it he needs 2 wize up his recent performances have been very disapointing

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it's probably true, things like that will always happen after a game where you threw away the points.

it would be a bigger story if no-one ranted in the dressing room and they all got changed and got on the bus in silence. :shades:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Cuntis is a joke who gets all his news from redissue/redcafe/etc. Start a random made up rumor on there and you'll be bound to find it back in the sun by cuntis in a matter of days.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
:D.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
To be honest, I still can't believe we never bought Ronaldinho for a couple of million more than we offered. He's a better player than Ronaldo is and he's a team player too. Ronaldo has all the ability in the world, but at the end of the day, if he doesn't have the respect of his team he might as well go whistle dixie. I prefer Fletcher anyway.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Ronaldo has amazing ability, it's wrong that people are giving him so much stick. All he needs in my opinion is a good rest and he will pick up form again. It's true to say his show boating must be driving his team mates nuts at times but he will learn.

The story is a load of nonsense most likely. The media have obviously picked up on Ronaldos poor form and are creating stories.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Kyo said:
Cuntis is a joke who gets all his news from redissue/redcafe/etc. Start a random made up rumor on there and you'll be bound to find it back in the sun by cuntis in a matter of days.

Custis brothers are very close to United, Custis brother was the only guy in the Media who stood by Rio and paid for his story.

as i say, this story is mostl probably true, but i find it hard to believe any United fan wouldn't be pleased with it. you didn't win so your players had a fight, that should be the best news you could hear ever, it shows that they are as pissed off as you are.

·
International
9,526 Posts
but all this stuff about Ronaldo saying he's too good for the club and all that, and then Queroz running off to Fergie about it....come on. Sounds like rhubarb.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Haha, total bullsh!t... its just for the sake of causing controversy. People love to stir!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts