Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a little fun game..

Look at this picture, he is a soccer player........He is 25 years of age and he is a good player, can u tell me his name or guess who this guy might be?

If after 10 people in this forum answer it (and you can answer twice or more) than i will tell you who this guy really is?

are u ready?

Click below :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Is it an Israeli player?

Maybe that player Benayoun who will go to Santadar next year?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yossi Benyoun....nope!

This is not,

he is an Israeli player, but no Benyoun..

Take a wild guess...

Im still looking for 8 more people and yet 14 people have aleady looked at this picture!!!

I need some names people! Don't worry if you get it right or wrong... I don't know is not an answer! :D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
if i guess again, does that count as another person?:angel:

Is it Reuven Oved?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No!!!

its not Ruven Oved......

and no...
its not me.

This guy is a player....He is 25 and he plays in an Israeli mid-division team.

He's intials are D.R

so 4 guesses down and 6 more to go..

come on people, work you chicken legs!!!! :fero:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
He is 25 and he plays in an Israeli mid-division team.
By just ignoring this information, I'll go with only Israeli player I know Revivo:eek: ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I did a lot of research and my conclusion is that the player on the picture is......Nwankwo Kanu.

I am correct....am I not? So what did i win?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That correct Manny...

The guy is David Revivo.....Haim Revivo's younger brother who plays for His boyhood club (and Haims too) Ashdod!

He once played for Maccabi Tel Aviv a couple of years back and was good, but i don't know about now.

None the less, Ashdod was playing in Inter Toto cup and it beat up a Chechz side 5-0 with the help of 1 goal from Mr. David Revivo?

But can anyone see the difference?

Look below!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
He sort of looks like Jonny Knoxville from Jackass:D

How good is David compared to Haim? Has he ever appeared with the National team? Raanan said he was not NT-quality, but a really good player for the Israeli league.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's a good player for his team. He never had any good chances or opprotunity. His biggest opprotunity came when he played on Maccabi Tel Aviv a couple of seasons ago. I think he had an injury and came back to his hometown/Boyhood club Ashdod, he isn't a bad player...just an average all around player. 6 goals every season and alot of tactical plays he brings into the feild! ;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
So he is a good, steady player, but not a superstar like his brother. Well, i wish him good luck with his team in Israel, although it seems like we won't have them both on our team.

As long as he does not join besiktas or gala, that is fine with me:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
I don't think Gala would sign him...They have Hagi to replace, and they don't want Revivo...No way!

But Besiktas might...
They want Hagi, Revivo, and any other top player Fener or Gala can bring up :D

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
David Revivo is an Average player in the Israeli leauge. Not that good and not that bad. Good for his team and especially the intertoto game in which he scored an amazing goal in just the first game.

So i wish him all the best.

As for his european carrer..im not sure...
but he is surely, not his brother.

And im sure if Revivo will sign in turkey than 98.8% he will sign with Fener and not Galascums or Bestikasss! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts