Sault Ste Marie Croatia
London Croatia
St Catharines Hrvat
New York Polet

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's hard to predict these things since you never know what kind of form teams from other regions are in. So take my predictions with that in mind.

In Group A I think Zrinski and Toronto will bulldoze everybody in their path. The match between them should be a great one and if neither drops points against anybody else they'll both advance.

In Group B Milwaukee should win it without too many bumps along the way.

In Group C it's CBP all the way. The only question is whether or not one of the other teams can follow them, maybe Zagreb.

I'm oviously biased in Group D and will pick Hamilton. Cleveland are solid though and that should make for a great first round game. Both teams could go through.

Group E is the group of life! Not sure how many people know this, but the new president of the Savez did the draw on his own, I guess while he was sitting on the couch. Witnesses were not necessary since he's an honest person. Hosts London avoid any real power team. If the Savez president wasn't so honest I might think this was more than a coincidence, if he wasn't so honest.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know where Polet plays....maybe Jure knows?

Dalmacija are a decent team and they can get out of this group. Let's remember that the games are only 40 minutes long. Last year we played Dragovoljac in our first game and we tied 1-1. We should've won by 7 goals, that's how many great chances we messed up on. That nearly cost us our spot in the quarters. Toronto didn't even get to the quarters last year.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are all you guys? Half of you are from this area and no interest? When the tournament is gone along with all the Cro teams, we'll know why.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
i used to play as a teenager in those tourneys..i still have a couple of my buddies who play for ny croatia and played this past weekend..he told me they won one game and tied 2 games but did not advance because of goal differential..i also heard polet advanced to the quaterfinals but lost 3-1 in that game..i wonder if jure m was there this weekend? he usually goes..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts