Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3110 barcelonistas will travel to London next week to support Barça in Stanford Bridge. This is the highest amount of Barcelona fans traveling to support Barcelona, leaving aside the finals. Most of them will go the same day of the match.

The trips of the Barcelonistas:
-Sevilla - EC final - 1985 - 45000
-Basel - CWC Final - 1979 - 35000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1997 - 35000
-London - EC Finfal - 1992 - 25000
-Zaragoza - Copa final - 1983 - 25000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1986 - 25000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1981 - 20000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1983 - 20000
-Berna - CWC final - 1989 - 20000
-Valencia - Copa final - 1998 - 20000
-Athens - CL final - 1994 - 17000
-Rotterdam - CWC final - 1991 - 14000
-Rotterdam - CWC final - 1998 - 14000

The last big trip was to Liverpool in 2001 and the amount didn't reach 1000 people.

Considering that the Barça fans don't travel a lot with the team out of Barcelona, this is a great sucess.

Let's crush them!! :fero:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I had plans to go, but my schedule won't allow me to go:(

Its going to be a hell of a game:fero:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I wanted to be in London for the game, yet I had to be in the hospital by next week, and my work wouldn't allow me to travel, they just say they want me in!!! even I've been out cause I'm sick!! :(

hopefuly, I'll get the chance to go to the final, if Barca went all the way to the final.

Turky I'm coming, just wait for me and Barca :D

Visca el Barca :strong:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
That's pathetic compared to the blues.

Chelsea took over 10,000 at the least unofficially. Probs reaching 15,000.

5,000 officially.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Jacko, a couple of things:

1) the correct spelling of your team is Chelski.
2) Think for a moment, if you had to leave barcelona to go to rainy, damp and frigid london, would you? didn't think so.

:)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Wankski_au said:

1) the correct spelling of your team is Chelski.
2) Think for a moment, if you had to leave barcelona to go to rainy, damp and frigid london, would you? didn't think so.

:)
3) the official percentage of tickets that a team is required to allocate to the opposing team is 5% of the full capacity of the stadium... and the Nou Camp is much larger than Stamford Bridge... so do the math Jacko :wallbang:

and yeah I second wanksi's points lol... although I am gonna study in london, a city that i love, for the next 5 years of life, it is really damp and gloomy compared to Barcelona.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JackoTheDon said:

5,000 officially.
Pathetic? Pathetic is to have a stadium similar to the one that has Barcelona B, that's pathetic. Pathetic is to talk here about the Barça fans, when our "socios" could fill 3 times the size of SB and still some of them would remain out of it. Pathetic is that a Chelsea fan comes here to talk bad about a club that it's historically and socially miles over Chelsea. Pathetic is to think that you're big because you have a Russian thief in the presidency. Pathetic is to be the fan of a limited company owned by a Russian mafioso and to try to give any lesson to a club owned by the fans and symbol of a nation.

Honestly, maybe a Milan, a Liverpool or a Madrid fan could discuss with us at the same level. If you want to compare your club with anyone of your level, go to the Spanish leagues forum and you'll find the Real Zaragoza thread (and probably they're bigger than Chelsea too).

Keep doing well and good luck, but do not forget that you're only the supporter of a limited company. That means that you're supporting a product, it's the same to be fan of Chelsea and to be fan of Burger King's Whopper. You're only Abrahmovic's client, so talk with respect about the fans of a FOOTBALL CLUB.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Great Post K4...

Really Jackass, i mean Jacko... grow up man and stop lingering here like a bad smell. Hopefully on tuesday we won't hear again from you.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just 3000 fans is really shame.So it means that team is not going to have any supporters there.

Wankski_au said:

That doesn't count. :nono:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
3,000 fans is the maximum number of supporters that Chelsea have allocated to Barcelona. So i don;t know what the fuss is all about!

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
JackoTheDon said:

5,000 officially.

let me do the math for you, you seem to be dumb in 1+1 things.

Nou Camp = 120,000 Fan and can ta more
UEFA allows 100,000 Fan the Maximum for any Stadium
and for visitor teams they allow about 7% to 10% of the full house
10% out of 100,000 = 10,000 fan

so with your travilling 15,000 fan, Nou Camp can take more than that.

for Stamford Bridge !!

Stamford Bridge

STADIUM INFORMATION
Name: Stamford Bridge
Inauguration: 28 April 1877
Capacity: 42,500 seats
Address: Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS

so tell me is 43,000 fan is any place near 100,000 fan capacity!!!

give me a break, if we take 10% of our fans to your Stadium, your fans will sit in the pitch itself.

so the pithatic is, that your team didn't win the EPL or even the old English league befor the start of the EPL in 1991, it been 51 years, and you still bark like a stray dog!!

so when you go into one CL final, and win 3 EPL's and have a stadium that can have 70,000 fan, then you can come here and talk about pithatic things.

I wouldn't get into the fight with you, about your team, you aren't even in Barcelona B league.

so stop this bullshit and be respectful.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Barca King said:
let me do the math for you, you seem to be dumb in 1+1 things.

Nou Camp = 120,000 Fan and can ta more
UEFA allows 100,000 Fan the Maximum for any Stadium
and for visitor teams they allow about 7% to 10% of the full house
10% out of 100,000 = 10,000 fan

so with your travilling 15,000 fan, Nou Camp can take more than that.

for Stamford Bridge !!

Stamford Bridge

STADIUM INFORMATION
Name: Stamford Bridge
Inauguration: 28 April 1877
Capacity: 42,500 seats
Address: Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS

so tell me is 43,000 fan is any place near 100,000 fan capacity!!!

give me a break, if we take 10% of our fans to your Stadium, your fans will sit in the pitch itself.

so the pithatic is, that your team didn't win the EPL or even the old English league befor the start of the EPL in 1991, it been 51 years, and you still bark like a stray dog!!

so when you go into one CL final, and win 3 EPL's and have a stadium that can have 70,000 fan, then you can come here and talk about pithatic things.

I wouldn't get into the fight with you, about your team, you aren't even in Barcelona B league.

so stop this bullshit and be respectful.

You dont normally fill up the camp Nou and to be honest, a large percentage of the fans are on holiday in Barcelona to watch the match.

I also dont think you can argue that Spanish club fans travel in numbers like English club fans do regardless of ticket allocations. If there were 10000 tickets allocated to Chelsea fans at the camp Nou, I can guarantee 5000 more will travel especially seeing as flights are so cheap from and to Barcelona. You allocation is poor for the Stamford bridge game but I honestly dont think many more would travel even if your allocation was higher.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Koeman4 said:
3110 barcelonistas will travel to London next week to support Barça in Stanford Bridge. This is the highest amount of Barcelona fans traveling to support Barcelona, leaving aside the finals. Most of them will go the same day of the match.

The trips of the Barcelonistas:
-Sevilla - EC final - 1985 - 45000
-Basel - CWC Final - 1979 - 35000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1997 - 35000
-London - EC Finfal - 1992 - 25000
-Zaragoza - Copa final - 1983 - 25000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1986 - 25000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1981 - 20000
-Madrid - Copa final - 1983 - 20000
-Berna - CWC final - 1989 - 20000
-Valencia - Copa final - 1998 - 20000
-Athens - CL final - 1994 - 17000
-Rotterdam - CWC final - 1991 - 14000
-Rotterdam - CWC final - 1998 - 14000

The last big trip was to Liverpool in 2001 and the amount didn't reach 1000 people.

Considering that the Barça fans don't travel a lot with the team out of Barcelona, this is a great sucess.

Let's crush them!! :fero:

Joe Strummer was a Gooner, so he would be very pleased you used his album cover for a battle cry to pummel Chavski. :thmbup:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jern Lizardhous said:
Joe Strummer was a Gooner, so he would be very pleased you used his album cover for a battle cry to pummel Chavski. :thmbup:
I didn't know it... but much better now :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Im looking forward to this one:star:

The person I am going with is taking a Scotland flag so keep and eye out on Tv for this :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I didn't know it... but much better now :D
he actually released a solo record called "Tony Adams" this is what Joe had to say about in an interview with some yank who didn't know anything about football.

---------------------------------------------------

This is total ignorance but, who's Tony Adams [the first song's namesake]?

OK, sorry I’ve confused half the people in the music world here. Tony Adams is an English football player who was the captain of the national team but then they gave it to a guy up front named Striker. But it's so obvious that this is a disaster and it led me on to thinking how in Britain we can't even get that right.

This guy [Adams] is tall, he stands in the back, he doesn't say nothin', he's noble, he's got an interesting history, he's dated Caprice, he's fought drink addiction, he's written an autobiography, he plays the piano, and I wanted to celebrate him because he's one of the unsung heroes, not the flashy Striker who gets the goals, but more like an oak tree.

That just led me into writing the lyric about being lost, it's really a song about being lost. What started me was that nobody in England could even see that Tony Adams should be captain! I know this is a bit crazy, but it led me on to thinking how we waste our resources in Britain and everything's ****ed up. It's just about being lost.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jern Lizardhous said:
he actually released a solo record called "Tony Adams" this is what Joe had to say about in an interview with some yank who didn't know anything about football.

---------------------------------------------------

This is total ignorance but, who's Tony Adams [the first song's namesake]?

OK, sorry I’ve confused half the people in the music world here. Tony Adams is an English football player who was the captain of the national team but then they gave it to a guy up front named Striker. But it's so obvious that this is a disaster and it led me on to thinking how in Britain we can't even get that right.

This guy [Adams] is tall, he stands in the back, he doesn't say nothin', he's noble, he's got an interesting history, he's dated Caprice, he's fought drink addiction, he's written an autobiography, he plays the piano, and I wanted to celebrate him because he's one of the unsung heroes, not the flashy Striker who gets the goals, but more like an oak tree.

That just led me into writing the lyric about being lost, it's really a song about being lost. What started me was that nobody in England could even see that Tony Adams should be captain! I know this is a bit crazy, but it led me on to thinking how we waste our resources in Britain and everything's ****ed up. It's just about being lost.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice... :)

I miss Joe... well, his music remains.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Pathetic is that a Chelsea fan comes here to talk bad about a club that it's historically and socially miles over Chelsea.
even Tottenham have more history and more trophies than Chelsea :dielaugh: if I'm not mistaken they have won only 1 League title, and that was about 50 years ago. let me go check to be sure.

or maybe Jacko can clear this up

1 - 20 of 76 Posts