Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Lokomotiv fans here? :)

I would like to know what you think about the situation of your club in this moment, and as a Croat I am mostly interested what you think about Slaven Bilić and his work.

I hope to get many informations :)

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
Loko's main problem is that they can't finish. They've absolutely played good football this year imo and the finishing and some bad luck has them sitting in the lower half.

Bilic was hired for the long term and with a few good signings they can improve their situation immensely.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The most Loko fans I've talk with have not the same opinion :)

Some of them talk like you, that Lokomotiv is not playing bad, but without luck, but the majority of them want to see Bilic fired, and Olga also :)

I am really curious how the story will end...

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Loko's problem is they don't have the finances of Zenit or Anzhi so automatically the best they could realistically hope for is 3rd and to try and get 3rd they need to finish above Dynamo Moscow, Spartak Moscow, CSKA Moscow and Rubin Kazan. These teams all have much better squads.

It was a bad choice of jobs for him.

A better choice would have been Spartak Moscow which still has the fan base, decent squad of players and money available to try and challenge for a Title and which could quite easily finish 3rd which would be classed as a good job.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Do you guys think Bilic will be let go at the end of the season? 10th seems a pretty bad job... but then again if he wins the remaining three games they could finish as high as 5th.

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
I think they're 9th, no? Well still not good but the difference has really been a few unlucky bounces here and there. The table is tightly packed and Loko could just as easily be fourth or fifth with a bit more luck.

·
Registered
69,191 Posts
Croatian media report he will stay, but will probably be on a short leash next season. One reason why he is staying is because if they sack him he is owed a lot of money

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
Glushakov's called Bilic the weakest trainer that he's worked with, says that he's too nervy. He also said some other things and it would be a shock is he doesn't leave.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Kuchuk!!!!bravo.:)

lokomotiv third place after 10 rounds,only 1 point behind the first two.

how far can they go?i don't know,top 3?title?

let's see what happen but for sure top 5 end is 90 per cent now.

·
Registered
66,224 Posts
Diarra and Bousuffa were good pick ups. Also maybe some credit is due to Bilic?

Max they've been fortunate to have their full 11 available all season apart from the Diarra suspension.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Also I'd never though I'd see it happen, but Tarasov has been great for them this season. According to whoscored he's been the second best player in the whole league this season (only behind Danny) :eekani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yea he deserves to get capped. Doesn't have the greatest passing range but relaly does have great athletic ability and is tidy in the middle.

might be a better option than Denisov at the moment.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
What is happening with this team?

I honestly thought they would have a hard time cracking top 7.
New coach if you ask me. They actually look and play like a unit and he doesn't seem to be afraid of leaving out the bigger names if they don't deserve to start (Pavlyuchenko, Caicedo).

1 - 20 of 61 Posts