Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Infinity for this great idea :thmbup::D I won't bother moving the posts from the other thread here, there are not so many :lazy:
But I guess in this thread we won't limit ourselves to discussing just girls supporting Loko :D Maybe it will be interesting to post pictures of Loko fans at the matches or such. I am sure there will be pictures worth posting here :proud::D To avoid any trouble, a few words on the matter... :shades::howler:

According to some inquiry or such, 30% of all Loko fans are female. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be an absolute record of Russian Premiership:D Of course, some (and many) girls started supporting Loko when Sychev joined the team but imho Loko had lots of female supporters even before this significant event :D (It's mostly Marat's merit I suppose :confused::D).

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
You even didn't leave a chance for Bekky... :rolleyes: :D
Okay, so u think that if Sychov and Izmailov leave the team the most part of female supporters will leave after them. don't you? ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can never know when these newcomers will show up here again ;):D

i didn't say that. i cant speak for all girls but personally i will never leave Loko :stuckup::D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Julia, you hit the target :thumbsup: I belong to "before Sychev" period. I guess I should tell how I joined Loko, but the story will be too long and stupid. Just mention that everything began with Petkun("Tanzy minus") :D :D :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think you're mistaken in me, Infinity :(
I love Loko, the whole team and will never betray it no matter what players will leave.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bekky said:
Julia, you hit the target :thumbsup: I belong to "before Sychev" period. I guess I should tell how I joined Loko, but the story will be too long and stupid. Just mention that everything began with Petkun("Tanzy minus") :D :D :D
come on, it can be stupid (which I doubt) but it's still interesting how you started supporting Loko ;) So do tell us about it if you have time:)

(and also mention how you found Xtratime too:D B/c it surprises me more and more how Lokogirls find it :D)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so you post there too? :lala::D
(just trying to figure out if I could have seen you elsewhere:D)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I used to earlier :D but now it changed and I hardly understand what they are talking about :wallbang: I mostly scroll it...

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:howler: same thing :D sometimes I don't even bother scrolling...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fashionable clothes for female Loko supporters.

As a part of Awarding Ceremony in Lokomotiv's honour, the fans gathered at “Olimpiysky” could see a show of fashion collection created for female supporters of this club by Fashion House “Frol Romanoff”.
It's the first experience of this kind in Lokomotiv's history. And the idea of creating clothes for football fans itself came unexpectedly. Everything began with the following. In August 2004 at Lokomotiv's stadium there was held a poll among fans, which gave curious results. It turned out that many women are fond of football and almost all men glad to observe the representatives of beautiful half of mankind at the stadium during matches.
On reflection management of the club came to an agreement with Fashion House “Frol Romanoff” about making a line of clothes for female Loko supporters.

So nice of Loko to care about appearance of fans :proud:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:dielaugh: actually it is nice, yes... but have you seen the clothes they 'created'? :dielaugh:
:thmbup: to the club for such an idea though :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
damn connect :wallbang:
Yeah, models a bit...:googly: not to the place, but some fans admit that they go the stadium like to the theatre, for them maybe such clothes will be OK :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I remember reaction of the audience when first model went to the stage... I even felt a bit sorry for the girl b/c everybody was laughing. I was too :eek::dielaugh: and frankly, I'd rather die than let anybody dress me up like this :googly::howler: There were a couple of tops I wouldn't mind wearing... but the rest looked more like a joke or mockery :howler:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Bekky said:
I think you're mistaken in me, Infinity :(
I love Loko, the whole team and will never betray it no matter what players will leave.
What d'u mean - "mistaken in me"? :eek:
I haven't said a word about you except for meaning the fact that it was you whom I suggested to start a thread about supporters and it was Julia who did it. That's it. Where the hell is my mistake? :wth:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I thought you meant me while talking about fans who will leave the team after Sychov and Izmailov :depress: Not :confused: :party: Then I must have misunderstood everything :wallbang:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
relax, Bekky :D we are all nice and kind here :angel:
well, most of the time :howler::D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts