Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20.01: Eighteen Lokomotiv players are called to their national teams. Seven of them (Alexey Bugaev, Dmitry Sennikov, Vadim Evseev, Dmitry Loskov, Dmitry Khokhlov, Marat Izmailov, Dmitry Sychev) will join Russia for a friendly against Italy in Cagliari on 8 February.
Igor Lebedenko, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov and Alexander Krivoruchko will play for Russia-U21 against Italy-U21.

Sergei Gurenko and Sergey Omelyanchuk will play for Belarus against Poland.

Deividas Cesnauskis will meet Malkhaz Asatiani and Mikhail Ashvetia in a friendly between Georgia and Lithuania. - heh, Cesnauskis can't escape :howler::D

Vladimir Maminov, Oleg Pashinin and Alexey Polyakov will go to Uzbekistan for a friendly and a World Cup qualifying match against Saudi Arabia.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Why are you talking about Chesnauskis like a Loko player? Isn't his contract with Kaunas signed already?

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am talking about Asatiani and Ashvetia :D Not my fault he'll meet them in this match :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no flood plz :nono::D
b/c they didn't play for Loko... and I do like Cesnauskis :D:D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
It's not flood it's a conversation. We're on the forum not on scientific simposium. :D
Still you could answer that "he played for Loko you like him" earlier to prevent the appearance of some new posts not containing any info. ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Infinity said:
It's not flood it's a conversation. We're on the forum not on scientific simposium. :D
indeed, thanks for reminding :D
Still you could answer that "he played for Loko you like him" earlier to prevent the appearance of some new posts not containing any info. ;)
I've never wanted to prevent the appearance of new posts, just the opposite :howler: (regardless of any info in them, I'm not that obsessed with information :crazy: :D).

to put it back on topic... hmm... cant think of anything worthy to say right now :wallbang: damn :depress::howler:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Ha! I'll give you a lesson... :stuckup:

To put it back on topic: Loko players are apparently the super stars of their National Teams. :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D thanks :proud:

Asatiani is for sure:star: and it's great to see Ashvetia back to NT too, after such a long break :(

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yesterday Diniar Bilyaletdinov came back from the U-21 that will play a friendly against Italian U-21 on 8th of February because of his old injury of heel tendon. But tomorrow Diniar will take part in Loko training :D dammit, and then all other fans will accuse him of lack of patriotic spirit :wallbang::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Italy - Russia
Loko players in starting 11: Evseev, Sennikov, Bugaev, Izmailov, Khokhlov, Loskov, Sytchev :eekani: 7 of 11... :proud: Now go guys, dont let us down :proud:

(I nearly forgot about Bugaev btw, still cant get used to see him in Loko :wallbang: )

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so, 2:0... well, it was to be expected...
I didn't see the match, so could anybody tell me how Loko players performed? from what I read, Loskov and Marat were pretty poor :( Is it true?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I'd say Khokhlov wasn't good. And Los'kov and Izmailov were okay... I'm not good at Football Analytics (TM) but it seemed to me that Sytchev also spent not the best much in his life. :( But everything became absolutely crappy in the moment when Los' was changed. :wallbang: In the first halftime Loko players showed some very interesting combinations but in the second...

Everything IMHO.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like it was Yartsev's mistake again then :wallbang:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
both Gurenko and Omelyanchuk played 90 minutes in a friendly Poland - Belarus' where Belarus beat Poland 3:1. Gurenko was the captain again :proud:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just read that Ashvetia scored a goal against Lithuania after Asatiani's pass! Hope for Loko they'll be playing just as consistently too :proud::D

1 - 20 of 118 Posts