Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was accused to be indifferent to Loko matches. :(

Sorry, guys, I don't have so much time as i used to have. After the match against Kuban' I was _ill_ ;) I didn't have enough energy to post, sorry :( ;)

So. That is the thread for posting anything about how Loko plays in RFPL Championship 2007. U r welcome. ;)

For instance, today's match was bril-li-ant!!! Still I don't like Bysh i have to admit the team plays _great_. Really. That's not like there were no any misses, but I enjoyed the players' attitude to the game. Since Muslin was resigned I haven't seen such a unity in the team :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cska-Lokomotiv 2-0
dammit.
Some sort of misfortune. Koni suck. It's a shame to lose to such a dead team :groan:
Jakupovich and Gurenko were the only players who performed really good.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Infinity said:
cska-Lokomotiv 2-0
dammit.
Some sort of misfortune. Koni suck. It's a shame to lose to such a dead team :groan:
Jakupovich and Gurenko were the only players who performed really good.
Dead team!?......wait till you meet Myaso.:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
lokomotiv moskva 1 - 2 dynamo moskva
another loss, what is going on....byshovets should be given on 3 more matches to prove himself or be sacked before loko continue to lose and go on a downward spiral. remember russain league is only 30 games, not many to catch up if loko is too far behind.

dynamo have got their act sorted, kobelev is building a good side and it has been a solid start considering all the sides they have started against.

p.s. apparently yury semin is in disagreement over loko's transfer policy with manager byshovets.

for more info, view:

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=522758.html

·
Registered
268 Posts
for me, loko seem to buy too many palyers during the transfer window...it disrupts the team, spartak have only signed a top gk in pletikosa, cska only bought 2 players, zenith needed to strengthen anyway but even they have brought in a few players but lokomotiv seem to buy at least 5+ players every window and most don't seem to make a good impact, although cocis seems lively...i just think the team should sign the odd quality player here and there and stick with the main squad and i am sure a top 3 finish is possible. loko strengthened as if they just avoided relegation last season.

3 more games for byshovets and then semin should seriously look at the situation.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
yeah, we just suck :confused: Losing to Dinamo, my god. The Dinamo we used to beat so easily. And I wonder what happened to Marat. He's just not himself :wth: :wallbang: :(

·
Registered
25,390 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Spartak - Loko 1 - 2 :party: :party: :party:

Goals: Bilyaletdinov, 38' (0-1), Pavlyuchenko, 71' (1-1), Sychyov, 84' (1-2).

Well done guys :proud: :heart:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Zenit - Loko 1-1

damn, we had such a great chance to get closer to the top of the table now that Spartak drew and CSKA and KS lost... And we missed it :rolleyes: It was an interesting match though :thmbup:

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Will Loko play in any euro chmps next year?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts