Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, to tell you the truth I ignore completely what happens in the Moderators Forum since I'm not one myself (or have been ever) so I'm not allowed in there. I also don't know this guy Reale, we probably don't share the same football interests or I simply don't remember him so I don't really have an opinion on the subject. Anyway, the point here is different:

Why don't you try to sort this mess out by sending Jan a private e-mail or something? I mean, it's sad to see people abandon the forum in dissapointment (and the Greek forum's participants reduced :) ). I'm sure whatever happened had its logic brom both sides, so why not try and explain it at each other in a civilized manner and end this whole thing?

In case you don't change your mind, take care. The Greek Forum, Real Madrid and me personally are gonna miss you!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Afou o kathenas ehi eleftheria na lei oti theli,tote sosta edioxan ton reale giati oxi mono den afine tous alous na ekfrastoun,alla sas douleve ke omadikos afou ine to idio atomo me ton cecco.Pire poles proidopiisis ke sinehize aptoitos,are den nomizo oti tha prepe na katigoris to jan gia oti egine all ton reale-cecco...an aftos o malakas den evrize tous pandes ke ta panda tote kanenas den tha ihe provlima mazi tou.

Ilikrina den xero giati o jan se epapse po moderator,tha ton rotiso an ke isos ftei oti ton "apilises".O anthropos vazi poli doulia sto site ke xodevi hrono ke hrima gia na to kani oso ginete kalitero,ke afto pou den hriazete ine troublemakers san ton reale ke atoma pou ekfrazoun gnomi gia kati pou dne plironoun.To site ine diko tou,giati aftos hani hrono ke hrima gia afto.Tora,an esi enohlise apo kapies apofasis ine alo zitima.An den ipirhe dimokratia tote den tha ipirhe kan sizitisi sto moderator's forum.Ke na ise sigouri oti o Jan sizitai polla themata me olous.

Den eho tipota na kano me tis apofasis tou Jan ke fisika den zitisa ego na se papsi apo moderator,an ine dinaton!

Ke fisika min fevgis...

[Edited by AMOROSO! on 23-06-2000 at 13:14]

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
This is just to clear up Amoroso had nothing to do with you loosing your title.

The reason is simple. You proved immature when handling the banning of Reale by posting in the Lazio forum instead of discussing it in the moderators haven.

Furthermore you obviously don't agree with the rules, but are willing to cut corners for certain posters and then you cannot be used as moderator as they have to agree on the basics at least.

I am not sure where you get your ideas about democracy, but you need to read up on them before using that as an argument for total anarchy and special priviledges for certain individuals I think.

Actually, I will be posting the new rules in the moderators haven when I have made a draft so the moderators can agree on them before I put them up. I wanna be democratic about as much as possible, but sometimes someone have to have the final word you know.

Its always sad when having to do something like this, but under the circumstances did you left me no choice. That you didn't come to me when you found out, but once again used the board for off-board stuff just proves I was right.

I am sorry I did not mail you personally, but I got caught up in the Reale/Cecco situation and forgot.

Jan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts