Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it didnt make the news just like non of these things do but...

My team was playing against a crotian a team.

We were winning 4-0 with bout 30 minutes left the game got realli voilent lots of abuse was shouted at us and the referee. They tried to take our players out. 3 of there players got sent off and the game got ababoned. Stupid Stupid Stupid!!

·
©
7,230 Posts
Terak said:
We where winning 4-0 with bout 30 minutes left the game got realli voilent lots of abuse was shouted at us and the referee. They tried to take our players out. 3 of there players got sent off and the game got ababoned. Stupid Stupid Stupid!!
Which club was ths?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me = Swinburne

Them broadmeadows

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Reminds me of when I played for Adelaide Croatia in the match against White City (Serbian club). It was the game at their place, tempers flared as usual and a fight broke out between the two. I stayed away from it since obviously through my ethnic background I wasn't bullheaded about it. One of the White City players had a switchblade stuffed inside of his sock and lunged at one of the Raiders players, slicing his kit open but not cutting him.

This is at U15 level too :sigh:

·
*the drum drum*
42,921 Posts
I've witnessed all too many violent incidents at matches, both as a player and as a crowd member..

I don't think any of them where racially motivated though.. Except one, where a player said "yeah well done prick" to this dude who was celebrating a victory in a trial match, and the guy turned around and screamed "who you are calling ETHNIC!?!!" before doing a kamikaze.. All players and crowd soon joined in..
Suprising that the dude who made the comment was Lebanese, and looked 100% Lebanese.. So erm, he's ethnic as well..? :wallbang:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts