Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRESS SURVEY - SHEVCHENKO: 'I'm fine now'
3/25/2005

MILAN - Gazzetta dello Sport reports an interview with Sheva who revealed that he reacted well when he saw his accident with Cagliari defender Simone Loria. He said: ’It was not a surprise, I knew I wouldn't be shocked. Now I've overcome the problem, but as I've explained many times it is just like when you break your arm or leg that you can't resume skying just after compelting your recovery. I needed time to find confidence again from a physical point of view, and now I know that I'm fully fit. Of course, it is not up to me to decide, [Carlo] Ancelotti will tell when I'm going to return to the team, but I should be available from the game against Brescia, and I hope I can play for one period at least.'

PS: Sandro should be fit for the Brescia match too :hopefull:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
....right time to come back ! we despretly need him in these games against Inter, and against Juve in SanSiro :cool:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
:devil:

I hope he gets minutes in the Brescia game. Sheva, Kaka and Serginho are fit it seems for the Euro Derby. Hook, Line & Sinker??? :stuckup:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
And now the question arises, should we start with 2 forwards or stick up with the X-mas tree formation and relegate Crespo to the bench?

Milan, oh Milan, never let us enjoy a game, always something sooooo important to discuss...

PS: :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shevchenko Ready For Brescia
3/30/2005 5:16:00 PM

The Ukranian forward will be on the pitch against the Rondinelle this Saturday.

Milan have announced through Jean Pierre Meersseman that Andrij Shevchenko will be back in action on Saturday night against Brescia at San Siro, four days before the Euro Derby against Inter.

“The injury is fine now, and also athletically he is well. Even though he still lacks some reactivity his condition is good.”

Shevchenko has been out for over a month as he suffered a head injury against Cagliari on the 19th of February.

Source: Goal.com

It seems that Sheva should be able to play at least one half :hopefull:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Who the hell is Le Tosser? and so what if he is back!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Forza Sheva !! great timing and watch the goals flowing

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
GO SHEVA GO!!!!!!!!!
we need him so much to End our season the way we want!!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Lo Tsar and Hernan, what a pair:star:!

pippo:depress:, I heard that our beloved superpippo feels pain on his knee again...:depress:. Get well soon Pippo!

p.s. where's presidente recently? seems like he posts much less than b4?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Elephant King said:
p.s. where's presidente recently? seems like he posts much less than b4?
Diavolo is in Greece I think, I don't know when returns...

Tomorrow is the day, let's get on Milan!! :devil:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
about time, the big girl only had a little scratch on his cheek. :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
still the best attacker in the planet
unbeliavable header against inter
VAI SHEVA
His personal twelfe vs our cugini :shades: ;) :shades:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
How many goals have Inter scored in that period Diavolo? I can count back to the 6-0 match, but can't remember any before that.

6-0
4-2
0-1
1-0
1-0
0-0
1-1
3-1
3-2
0-0
1-0
2-0

Inter has scored 7 in that period, Milan 22. Out of those 22, I believe Shevchenko has about 5 or 6.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts