Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this has to be the most retarded rumour yet, i guess the press forgot that it isnt quite april 1st yet. Apparenly tribal for it from Corriere dello Sport, is it me or dp they write alot of shit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Inter Milan banking on Victoria to win Beckham race
tribalfootball.com - March 24, 2006

Inter Milan are ready to join the race for Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham.

Real president Fernando Martin has sent the club's agent, Enzo Bronzetti, out to test the market over interest in the England captain.

Inter intermediaries have already been in touch with Bronzetti and the club's patron, Massimo Moratti, knows a £10 million offer would be enough to land Beckham this summer.

Real are seeking closer to £15 million, however Bronzetti has indicated the Spanish giants can be talked down.

While a return to the Premiership is being touted, Moratti knows Beckham's better half, Victoria, would love to move the family to Milan.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I laughed when I first heard rumors of Becks to Madrid :(

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well "florentino moratti" better not pull of this little stunt.

backham is absolute garbage, allthough he will provide better passes than stankovic does.

but is it just me or does Corriere write all the unlike shit everytime? all the silly rumours comes from that paper.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He's not bad... but Inter need 100% footballers....

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I thought figo has had a very good season at Inter, I suppose these rumours would make him wonder why Moratti would want Becks.

However, if Beckham is used correctly then he could really do well at Inter. In the current system, he would really provide great crosses for Adriano and he would be playing in a better environment and style to suit him.

I honestly believe Inter should go for Becks, i think he would do well under Mancini.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
roma/totti said:
hes not south american, how can this be possible?
I'm sick of listening to your drivel.

Internazionale was formed in 1908 and split from AC Milan for the sole reason of giving foregin players a chance to play in Milan, a club dominated by Italians.

Almost 100 years later we are still carrying on this legacy. I can't speak about all Inter fans but for myself this is one of the reasons I love the club. Sports shouldn't be about race, creed, color or nationality. It's amazing that Inter recognized this almost 100 years and just as amazing that in the year 2006 people like you still have the backwater-nationalistic mentaily that facilitated the Milan split 98 years ago.

I'm pround of my club, it's roots and what it stands for. Everyone of your posts simply reinforces why Inter was formed in the first place. I can just see Milan 100 years ago.... full of pea brained, neo-facist, nationalists like yourself. :finger:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Roman2k said:
I'm sick of listening to your drivel.

Internazionale was formed in 1908 and split from AC Milan for the sole reason of giving foregin players a chance to play in Milan, a club dominated by Italians.

Almost 100 years later we are still carrying on this legacy. I can't speak about all Inter fans but for myself this is one of the reasons I love the club. Sports shouldn't be about race, creed, color or nationality. It's amazing that Inter recognized this almost 100 years and just as amazing that in the year 2006 people like you still have the backwater-nationalistic mentaily that facilitated the Milan split 98 years ago.
Top post :thumbsup:

Just ignore him, he wants attention

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Firdaus said:
...like we need a headache.

people can be disgusted by bacteria but they can't deny its usefulness :stuckup:

when any of u feel uncertain about something all u have to do is ask roma/totti about his opinion and do exactly the opposite

its mathematically proven

truth=t , roma/totti opinion= bs

t= -1/bs

·
Registered
43,681 Posts
2T said:
people can be disgusted by bacteria but they can't deny its usefulness :stuckup:

when any of u feel uncertain about something all u have to do is ask roma/totti about his opinion and do exactly the opposite

its mathematically proven

truth=t , roma/totti opinion= bs

t= -1/bs
Ahhh...try as you might, that formula cannot proved wrong. :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts