Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks

I've now got a profile of Ljunskile SK up as well. Again, feedback of any kind is much appreciated.

Also, I found this on the Swedish wikipedia page for the team and am curious what it's all about. Something about a fictional football team but what's the relationship to Ljunskile. Any Swedish-speakers out there who can help?

Ljungskile SK är känt för sin snabba klättring i seriesystemet, då man 1990 spelade i division 5 och 1997 i Allsvenskan, vilket har givit upphov till jämförelser med Max Lundgrens berättelser om Åshöjdens BK, fiktionens Åshöjdens BK stupade dock i kvalet till Sveriges högstadivision

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Hello folks

I've now got a profile of Ljunskile SK up as well. Again, feedback of any kind is much appreciated.

Also, I found this on the Swedish wikipedia page for the team and am curious what it's all about. Something about a fictional football team but what's the relationship to Ljunskile. Any Swedish-speakers out there who can help?

Ljungskile SK är känt för sin snabba klättring i seriesystemet, då man 1990 spelade i division 5 och 1997 i Allsvenskan, vilket har givit upphov till jämförelser med Max Lundgrens berättelser om Åshöjdens BK, fiktionens Åshöjdens BK stupade dock i kvalet till Sveriges högstadivision

The relation between Ljungskile and that fictional team is that they both were promoted one season after the other in a very short number of years.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The relation between Ljungskile and that fictional team is that they both were promoted one season after the other in a very short number of years.
Thanks Filipe, I will update the profile.

What exactly was Åshöjdens BK? Was it from a TV show or movie?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Thanks Filipe, I will update the profile.

What exactly was Åshöjdens BK? Was it from a TV show or movie?
I have never heard of it before but after some googling I have found out that it was a series of books written for young people about a fictitious football club in the late 1960s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts