Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the brighter future? It's starting to look like Ljajic is taking the role of Fiorentina's protagonist from Jovetic.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Ljalic made Jo-Jo look like a side attraction tonight, thankfully Roma hurt them. Fiorentina is pretty rich in the creativity department, so wealthy in fact that they could sell Jo-Jo for at least 20 mil euros and still have Ljalic, Cuadrado, Aquilani, Pek.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Before 6 months ago by huge margin Jovetic. Right now defenitely Llajic.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Some guy on BigSoccer asked me a couple weeks ago how I would feel if we got Osvaldo plus 10m plus some other guy (bernardeschi? Something like that...) for Jovetic.

I'd take it all day, even without that other guy. Osvaldo is just what we need. I don't see how he can't be worth at least what Roma paid for him. Proven in the Serie A. Has a habit of scoring huge goals.

I have nightmares of our starting striker corps being injury-prone Rossi and Jovetic next season, honestly.

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have nightmares of our starting striker corps being injury-prone Rossi and Jovetic next season, honestly.
You will sell Jovetic, i think that is given, then you will make some Berbatov-like transfer - an older experienced guy from big club, Lisandro Lopez or David Villa or something like that. This season you've been missing only a striker.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Jovetic is playing like a guy who doesn't want another major injury before he gets a big money deal somewhere.

Spot on!
He is perfectly aware that another injury (small or bigger) could seriously jeopardize his chances of moving to a bigger club and at least double his current earnings.

Ljajic has also got talent, but he has a dirty carachter so I still think Jo-Jo is a more complete package as a forward.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts