Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter are trying to sign the french world champion bixente lizarazu from bayern munich,he has one more year left with bayern and are said to not be willing to renew his contract.
he will probably replace geo if he leaven aftrer this season
cause you all know he wanna get back home to greece,but he will play here for one more year.
what do you think?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Lizarazu link ««
Inter Milan representatives have contacted Bayern Munich to bid for French full-back Bixente Lizarazu.
The team's President, Massimo Moratti needs to get a player to fill in the role of Georgiatos who after only a year in Italy has expressed his desire to go back to Greece.
Lizarazu at the moment seem a good choice not only for technical reason but also because the player is yet to negotiate a new deal with Bayern and Inter hopes to get advantage of this situation to bring him to Milan.

I thought GEO had decided to stay>What's UP????

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I also thought that the INTER site said that Geo was staying.....anywayz, Lizarazu is a sound technical player and would be a good addition, but the guy is 31....i think that Moratti may still be interested in Baronio, as INTER and Lazio are still talking with Lazio wanting Moriero and Jugovic and INTER wanting Negro or Baronio in exchange.....

As for Lizarazu, he is a good player, although age is a concern.....

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
We do need to add youth..Not someone who is 31..What is the status with negro and baronio///I thought these talks were dismissed..
Keep us informed//

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Lizarazu is NO ROBERTO CARLOS, but i wouldn't mind him being here because he provides us with lots of European experience (as does Sukur)....i think that he could be an anchor in our midfield because he has a killer instinct to get the ball and not just aimlessly running after it....yes he is 31, but he would be a wealth of knowledge for INTER, considering for the most part we are a young team....

Remember, Blanc was 35 when Inter got him, and most of you said he was washed up, but he proved us wrong....i think that we should get younger, but we also need experience and leadership, something Lizarazu can provide us with.....hopefully, Morierio, Jugovic, and Sousa will leave because we don't need too many old guys, just enough quality people....also, if Seedorf plays the left central midfield position, Lizarazu can cover for his defensive errors.....

P.S. where did you get this initial article?????

G

·
0 Posts
As Roberto Carlos,Lizarazu is not better than Georgatos.He is too old and this is only stupid rumors coming from gutter-press (corriere dello sport).
Lizarazu can't leave Bayern now:he must win the CL next year .Also it's very stupid to but this old guy,we can wait the end of his contract(2001).
I want to say that Georgatos is the player who has given the more pass this season with inter.I think that he is the best at his post.
He WON'T leave.
Forza Grigoris Georgatos!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as i said before georgatos is one of my favorites in the club and i hope he'll stay,but if he leaves:( we can get use of lizarazu....

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Lizarazu and Albelga set for Inter ? ««
Massimo Moratti is concentrating his efforts on bringing in two more new players highlighting that Inter's transfer dealings are far from over.
The Inter squad is, once again, dealing with Valencia to get Albelga from the Spanish club. But. Moratti also seems interested in Bayern Munich's Bixente Lizarazu who is seen as the ideal replacement for Georgiatos, who wants to return to Greece.
Moratti has tried numerous times to convince him to stay but he seems determined to leave.
Therefore, Inter will need Lizarazu to cover the Greek's role with a high profile player. If the French world Champion turns them down, Inter are also thinking about Parma's young player Gabriele Falsini.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts