Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unless a miracle occurs :hopefull: Juve will beat Brescia :( we travel to Livorno. The game in San Siro ended in a draw, with Milan playing almost the entire game down to 10 men, due to that excessively harsh Red Card on Dida :(

It will be a very tough game as usual, perhaps even more so cause Livorno fans hate us :stuckup:

Possible lineups:

:: LIVORNO 3-5-2
1 Amelia
6 Galante
13 Vargas
5 A. Lucarelli
69 Balleri
20 Vigiani
28 Passoni
14 Grauso
15 Doga
10 Protti
99 Lucarelli
A disposizione
22 Mareggini
79 Melara
8 Pfertzel
23 Colombo
67 Ruotolo
4 Vidigal
16 Giallombardo

Allenatore Donadoni :shades:

:: MILAN 4-3-1-2
1 Dida
2 Cafu
13 Nesta
31 Stam
3 Maldini
8 Gattuso
23 Ambrosini
20 Seedorf
22 Kakà
11 Crespo
7 Shevchenko
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
26 Pancaro
19 Coloccini
24 Dhorasoo
32 Brocchi
10 Rui Costa
15 Tomasson

Allenatore Ancelotti

Forza Milan :devil:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Diavolo said:
It will be a very tough game as usual, perhaps even more so cause Livorno fans hate us
Why ?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nerazzurri4life said:
Just saw a Livorno guy on tv say so, he didn't explain. We'll live with it :stuckup:

BTW, did you hear was The Reggina tifosi were chanting last week during Reggina vs Inter? :angel:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
I did but I don't understand Italian you know. Apparently they were mad because of Colucci's red card, no ?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nerazzurri4life said:
I did but I don't understand Italian you know. Apparently they were mad because of Colucci's red card, no ?
Nah :stuckup: the was the second loudest :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Well, if you're implying that the handballs by Zanetti should've resulted in penalties then you don't know a thing about the rules of football.

Simple as. :)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Let's see how this refreshed Milan with an ever improving Kaka deals with a 5 man midfield in an away game. That is the important thing to look at. Utd. and Ferguson might play a 5 man midfield against us with only RVN as the lone striker up front with Rooney linking the horse with the carriage translated as RVN linked with the midfield.

Dangerous game for us. I hope we prevail.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haroon said:
Let's see how this refreshed Milan with an ever improving Kaka deals with a 5 man midfield in an away game. That is the important thing to look at. Utd. and Ferguson might play a 5 man midfield against us with only RVN as the lone striker up front with Rooney linking the horse with the carriage translated as RVN linked with the midfield.

Dangerous game for us. I hope we prevail.
Even in our away 1st leg :confused:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
Even in our away 1st leg :confused:
Maybe. Not sure. As the game approaches we will have a clearer picture of it. It can't be discounted though.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both Ambro and Stam should be in the starting 11 :shades:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
diavolo could it be possible that Livorno hate Milan because they are very left wing while you have Berlusconi as your owner, as well as being viewed as right wing for other reasons.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zangari_Italia said:
diavolo could it be possible that Livorno hate Milan because they are very left wing while you have Berlusconi as your owner, as well as being viewed as right wing for other reasons.
Absolutely. Fair to say that our supporters are not known as right wing supporters, as opposed to Inter or Lazio just to give a couple of examples.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Berlusconi is not right wing, he's moderately right wing, which makes him more a conservative than a right wing politician . Sorry it's a detail but many people misunderstand easily

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GioCurvaSud said:
Berlusconi is not right wing, he's moderately right wing, which makes him more a conservative than a right wing politician . Sorry it's a detail but many people misunderstand easily
True, I didn't want to bore people on this. But perhaps you did the right thing and I was wrong.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts