Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
JumboMkd said:
So from tomorrow(01/04/2006) and the live results from the matches of the Macedonian league will be available on the internet

Great :)

But how will they gett info when some one score??? will you personally give them info all the time???

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, me. I'll provide all the scores from Macedonia.
Please look carefully the stats and report here if you find any mistake. So far I found 2. The "Prtva liga" and also the 3rd spot is marked as UEFA Cup spot and that's an Intertoto place

U

·
0 Posts
I suspect that.. If i give this links to www.livescore.com do you think they will post the liga???? seems like livescore are very macedonia friendly if you understand, all the time Republik Macedonia and not Fyr Macedonia....

I will ask them

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW you probably noticed that here we are shown as "Macedonia" and that's very big success I think.

The results from Macedonia (just like all other leagues) are very fast on this livescore service and probably they are faster and more accurate than the other livescore services because for every league there's a native guy (just like me for the Macedonian league) who directly registers the scores there

U

·
0 Posts
Yes i noticed it and its great,, BTW, will they have maco liga on ther bet menu ? maybe later?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naum said:
Yes i noticed it and its great,, BTW, will they have maco liga on ther bet menu ? maybe later?
Betradar.com is not a bookmaker. They offer their services to bookmakers and their servicers are: Sport Fixtures(Dates, starting times, results and odds suggestions), Odds Radar (Monitoring of bookmarker lines and other Internet sources. Comparison and supervision of the own offer), Livescores and Statistics for webpages...

So directly they are not offering odds, but by providing fixtures(dates, starting times and results) of the Macedonian league to their costumers(bookmakers) I think that there will be more bookies offering odds for our league very soon

U

·
0 Posts
Igor: if all wos like you in FFM we would have been the best soccer nation in the world... You did a very good jobb here and we should all thanks you!! thank you very much

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Jumba you're the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Harry Potter said:
The liveupdate will start tommorow with Bregalnica - Rabotnicki ;)
Yep and for that you have to thank the guy above ;)
You know that the Macedonian radio only covers the matches played on Sunday so for tomorrow I'll be in contact with Harry by mobile phone because he will be on the stadium in Stip.
So once again THANK YOU Harry Potter

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
So thanks Harry and Jumbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :thmbup: GREAT WORK !!!! :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts