Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a most sensitive topic for me. My father was murdered in Heysel. He did not die - he was killed.

I cannot believe what I am hearing from these so called Liverpool supporters. They suddenly care about Heysel? They didn't when it happened. They care, not out of sympaty and remorse, they care out of fear.

The chairman saying that Liverpool had a great bond with our club made me physically sick. They are vermin. No less. I know a lot of people agree with me on this.

It sickens me how they try to link this to Hillsborough. Hillsborough was a great tragedy, one that will god-willing never be seen again in football. For this I have deep sympathy for them. But Heysel must never be compared to Hillsbourough. Heysel was an act of evil. Do we ever hear of "Justice for Heysel".....No. Of course not. It has been forgotten - swept under the carpet.

Despite all this, they are trying to earn sympathy themselves. They also, out of the blue, actually care about what they did? They destroyed the lives of many families without even a word of apology. Not even admitting responsibility.

I saw a news report from England today, and they talked of "crowd trouble" and of "a disturbance". This is the attitude to Heysel in England, and from Liverpool. In the report they had even blocked out what it said on the Liverpool flags( Munich 58 - What a night, We hope Atkinson dies of aids, Death to Spics :yuck: ).

Well, what goes around comes around. But unlike Liverpool we will do our talking on the pitch.

If the murderers have a "memorial" though, I will be extremely angry and hurt. It would disgrace my father's memory. I talk to other families of victims and they all feel the same way. It disgusts me how everyone has seemingly forgotten about this.

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/heysel.html

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
im sorry to hear that JuventinoUltra, it really does make one realise how tragic it was and the effect it has left behind.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
I don't know whether to believe you as its your first post and theres a lot of people going onto forums today trying to stir up trouble between both sets of supporters ,it wasn't murder ,it was tragic simple as that ,liverpool and juventus fans were fighting and goading ,both were to blame there is televisision coverage to prove this ,there was television coverage I have seen it where liverpool fans are being chased and beaten by juventus fans and vice versa. There were a number of factors to blame the fans obviously , the bad policing ,the segregation and lack of organisation and a decrepit death pit of a stadium , I am sure when liverpool fans didn't expect a stand to collapse ,hindsight is a wonderful thing .
liverpool and the english league have paid a heavy penalty .Where the owners of the stadium prosecuted for lack of safey precautions and letting fans go to a death trap?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
JuventinoUltra said:
This is a most sensitive topic for me. My father was murdered in Heysel. He did not die - he was killed.

I cannot believe what I am hearing from these so called Liverpool supporters. They suddenly care about Heysel? They didn't when it happened. They care, not out of sympaty and remorse, they care out of fear.

The chairman saying that Liverpool had a great bond with our club made me physically sick. They are vermin. No less. I know a lot of people agree with me on this.

It sickens me how they try to link this to Hillsborough. Hillsborough was a great tragedy, one that will god-willing never be seen again in football. For this I have deep sympathy for them. But Heysel must never be compared to Hillsbourough. Heysel was an act of evil. Do we ever hear of "Justice for Heysel".....No. Of course not. It has been forgotten - swept under the carpet.

Despite all this, they are trying to earn sympathy themselves. They also, out of the blue, actually care about what they did? They destroyed the lives of many families without even a word of apology. Not even admitting responsibility.

I saw a news report from England today, and they talked of "crowd trouble" and of "a disturbance". This is the attitude to Heysel in England, and from Liverpool. In the report they had even blocked out what it said on the Liverpool flags( Munich 58 - What a night, We hope Atkinson dies of aids, Death to Spics :yuck: ).

Well, what goes around comes around. But unlike Liverpool we will do our talking on the pitch.

If the murderers have a "memorial" though, I will be extremely angry and hurt. It would disgrace my father's memory. I talk to other families of victims and they all feel the same way. It disgusts me how everyone has seemingly forgotten about this.

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/heysel.html
I find you comment very bitter , liverpool did pay they took all the blame and they got kicked out with the rest of the english cubs for 5 to 6 years.
liverpool do care out of sympathy and remorse please do not tell us how we feel,we know how a tradgey feels .

to calle every single liverpool fan "vermin" I thought was disgraceful.I honestly think you are a man U fan on here to cause trouble and that really would be the biggest disgrace of all.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
JuventinoUltra said:
I cannot believe what I am hearing from these so called Liverpool supporters. They suddenly care about Heysel?
Oh really?

thread from 2004

What people need to remember is that every club has it's extreme element. That doesn't mean that every supporter is the same.

·
Administrator
53,109 Posts
This wont go nowhere,as seen by the sentiment of the first post.Playing the much played out blaming game again.

I'm sorry to hear about you father,but this wont help anything.

Thread closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.