Discussion Starter #1
Get the ball into the Net Moro!

Beautiful Header!

1-0

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1-1 Cole scored. Poor defensive mistake by us.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Liverpool - Fulham games rarely dissappoint. This is again a great game so far.

Our defence is very inexperienced at the moment so Liverpool may be able to play on that in this game, but be aware our attack has scored more in their last 6 games before this than anyone else in the Premiership. :)

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Moro seems to be fully match fit and started off where he left off with Monaco now. There are the makings of a much better second half of the season. Wish that FA cup debacle hadn't happened.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Good performance. Traore was really good. I mean, he was as good as Maldini. Pity that it is not often that he plays like this. Good goals, all 3 of them, but my favourite is still Mori's goal. Whipped in early by Garcia and Mori planted it in and that is why we got him for.;)

We have got to work on this, week in week out. The belief in our players is growing. And if we work hard enough, plus some luck, we will catch Everton.

paw;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Everton has a difficult fixture against Southampton
and then next week an even harder task against Chel$ky
and their Portuguese hobbit Mourinho.

While Pool will toy with Birmingham City
if everything goes like logic it will be just one point
in less than a week.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Good win guys, your second half deserved it.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
rafa Benitez half time talk
is becoming legendary.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Everton has a difficult fixture against Southampton
and then next week an even harder task against Chel$ky
and their Portuguese hobbit Mourinho.

While Pool will toy with Birmingham City
if everything goes like logic it will be just one point
in less than a week.
Provided we can take the points at St Mary's, the pressure remains all on liverpool :pp

Also - St Andrews is not an easy place for liverpool, Brum also won at Anfield earlier on this season if am not mistaken ;)

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Just got back from game, match was poor and atmosphere in Kop was rather wank. Tried to get "More, More Morientes" going but didn't :(

Rate bad on train home, there was these ManU fans on train, pissed out their heads. They were bout 40, me and my mate are 16 and 17, and they started abusing us and stuff, then they started taking piss out of Hillsborough, was about ready to smack them. Anyway Forrest were playing Rotherham so some of their fans got on at Sheffield, and started having a slanging match with the ManU fans because the ManU fans, was out of towners, and they got the shit kicked out of them so I stamped on one of the Manu fans head haha. Moral of story any wonder why everyone hates ManU fans picking on kids? scum bags

1 - 20 of 43 Posts