Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
My problem is that I dont want to see anyone good to leave from the current squad.Houllier fancies Barmby? fine,sign him but dont get McAllister.Personally I think that McAllister was not needed.The only things which can bring is one year and the sale of Thommo.This year we should sign Babbel,Arphexad,Barmby,Diomede and a left back.Enough.Non else.McAllister cause over confusion and he is old.

Westervled
(Arphexad)

Babbel - Hyppia - Henchoz - New Left Back
(Heggem) (Song) (Carragher) (Matteo)

Thompson - Gerrard - Berger - Barmby
(Smicer) (Hamann) (Redknapp) (Diomede)

Heskey - Owen
(Camara) (Fowler)

Here you,buy a left back and dont sign McAllister.Do you think they see him as a short-time replacement for Redders till he recovers?

Also I dont want to hear bull**** about Redknapp leaving.First of all noone will buy him at this situation and secondly if he recovers he is a must for Liverpool.

· Registered
26,710 Posts
And we also have Danny Murphy so now i'm completely upset we signed McAllister!

What was Houllier thinking...if Thommo or Danny boy leave I'll fly to Anfield and kick his head! what use can a 37 year old boldie can have in a team with ambitions? argggghhhhh! :mad:

· Registered
26,710 Posts
I dont want to give him a chance if that means a good young player like Murphy or Thompson must move...so what if he plays well? lets say that he wins the FIFA player of the year award,so what? next year he'll stop football and thats it.Wow! what a great move!

McAllister OUT! :mad:

See my plan,there is no space for both McAllister and Murphy.YOU give Danny boy a chance! because Murphy had evetything but chances with Liverpool.With Redknapp out for a long time it was his time,and we bring in a 37 year old midfielder who will possibly cut his way to the line up because he is obviusly Houllier's favorite.

A big club doesnt sign McAllisters.It gives chances to Muprhys.

And we STILL havent signed a new left back and we STILL have Stan and Friedel in our team.I dont like what I see...:(

You know very well that I'm not an all time whiner but when I see something I dont like,I say it.

· Registered
26,710 Posts
I do not want to give Murphy a starting role,but play him as sub.Danny boy has been playinbg very well whenever he plays.

If you want to compete the like of Arsenal and Man Utd we wouldnt sign McAllister,we would sign Lambard or someone like him!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
I think that you are really unfair on McAteer and Leonardsen.McAteer was playing out of position (from anchor to right back) and he was a great crosses and fast as well.Leo on thewr side was not something special but he was a hardworking midfielder and always gave his 100%.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.