Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he couldnt play this season, u need to let go of Berger and play Baros!

He is a great young talent and to partner him up with Owen would be a leathal formula and would be hard for defences to stop them!

What do u boyz rekn?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
vedz said:
Since he couldnt play this season, u need to let go of Berger and play Baros!

He is a great young talent and to partner him up with Owen would be a leathal formula and would be hard for defences to stop them!

What do u boyz rekn?
Well I am glad that we have so many top class strikers...

Baros, Heskey, Litmanen and coming Cisse/Anelka

and Le Boss will know who is the best partner for Owen...

As for letting go of Berger...why in the World do we need to let go of him to accomodate Baros??????

They play in different positions :cool:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arthro Enas said:
Forgive him... He might think Heskey is a defender... :D :tongue:
Well he isnt far off being a defender as he is a sh*t forward!

BUT that isnt what i meant, i meant to say that: ISNT IT TRUE THAT U NEED TO GET RID OF ONE OF UR 3 FOREIGN PLAYERS (Dudek, Smicer, Berger) INORDER TO PUT IN ANOTHER FOREIGN PLAYER (Baros)??????????

?
??
???
??
?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Stay in your own forum Manc!

You obviously don't know a thing about Liverpool. For a start Berger isn't a foreigner as he has an British passport. Also Henchoz won't be a foreigner next year as he will have a British passport by then, also Switzerland will be a member of the EU anyway. Dudek also will apply for a British passport over the summer. So we don't HAVE TO let go of Berger to play Baros, besides you can have as many foreigners as you want in your squad, it's just that only three can start in the domestic games.

Talking of SH!T strikers, what's Diego Florlan's pounds to goals ratio?? Oh I forgot, he hasn't scored in twenty games. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
vedz said:

BUT that isnt what i meant, i meant to say that: ISNT IT TRUE THAT U NEED TO GET RID OF ONE OF UR 3 FOREIGN PLAYERS (Dudek, Smicer, Berger) INORDER TO PUT IN ANOTHER FOREIGN PLAYER (Baros)??????????

No its not true... why would we need to do that???... Theres no rule restiricting the No. of Foreign Players in the squad..

There is however a rule that restricts the no. of foreign players (3) per premiership game (i think it applies to the English cups as well)....

Anyway.... regarding my second point, Berger has gained EU status after more than 5 yrs at the club

1 - 6 of 6 Posts