Liverpool Prediction League -- Sunderland vs Liverpool
Objective: Guess the score and pick the scorers. Cumulate your points and climb up the standings.
1) Correct side to win/lose: 5pts
Both sides to draw: 8pts
2) Correct margin of victory (draws not included): 5pts (bonus)
3) Correct score: 20pts (Rules 1 and 2 do not apply)
4) Correct players to score (per goal): 5pts
5) Special Liverpool defender/midfielders who score (per goal): 5pts(bonus)
(Liverpool defenders/midfielders refers to these players: Carragher, Babbel, Hyypia, Henchoz, Riise, Vignal, Kippe, Wright, Murphy, Biscan, Hamann, McAllister, Xavier)
6) Own goals for Liverpool (per goal): 5pts (bonus)
7) Liverpool GK who scores (per goal): 20pts (bonus)
8) Special Liverpool player who score (per goal): 5pts(bonus)
9) Predicting 4 goals or more for Liverpool or the opposition more than what the teams actually scores: -5pts per goal (penalty)
10) For taking part: 5pts
*In summary, for predicting correct players scoring against Liverpool you will only get 5 pts per goal.
1) Submit prediction of scores and scorers for both sides before match kickoff.
2) Submit names of players who you think will score. If you think a player will score twice, please write his name twice or indicate 2 or something like that. Likewise for hattricks and scoring 4 goals and above.
3) Be logical and sensible.
4) For Rule 8, it is to discourage predicting big scores. If you predict Liverpool to win 5-0 but Liverpool only draw 0-0, you will lose 10 points. If Liverpool win 1-0, you will lose 5 points
Special player: Nicholas Anelka
For full rules and points system, pls refer to previous posts.
Send in your predictions by 1735GMT on 13 Apr Sat. Any queries or comments pls post or PM me. Have fun.