27/3 Leicester v Liverpool

Top predictor of Aug: AE
Top predictor of Sep: Sir Alex
Top predictor of Oct: Red Mist
Top predictor of Nov, Dec: paw
Top predictor of Jan: Yasir

Special player #1: Harry Kewell
Special player #2: Michael Owen

Send in your predictions by kickoff. Any queries or comments pls post or PM me. Have fun.

paw;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Liverpool 2 Marseille 0

(b) (Owen, Baros)

Oh When the REDS go marchin in....

Allez Houllier

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
In all honest, you will beat Marseille and go throw to next round...Marseille are horrible at the moment...you meet them in exactly right moment...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Jacques_Terrac said:
In all honest, you will beat Marseille and go throw to next round...Marseille are horrible at the moment...you meet them in exactly right moment...
Yeah, they lost 4-1 to Bastia at the weekend and they aren't the best team in France by a long shot, even Alou Diarra scored! Then again, they do have some class players and Drogba in particular is a worry because he's so darn quick. They will raise they game against us and it should be tricky but I think we can get the two goal cushion we need to take to the Stade Velodrome and win 2-0 or 3-1.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Red Mist said:
Yeah, they lost 4-1 to Bastia at the weekend and they aren't the best team in France by a long shot, even Alou Diarra scored! Then again, they do have some class players and Drogba in particular is a worry because he's so darn quick. They will raise they game against us and it should be tricky but I think we can get the two goal cushion we need to take to the Stade Velodrome and win 2-0 or 3-1.
The attackers are pure class (Drogba,Mido,Marlet) but the defence is a catastrophe.

thats were you win this battle.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Liverpool 3-1 Marseille (Owen, Kewell, Baros)(Drogba) (C)

paw;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts