Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jari "Edward Scissorshands" Litmanen - Cuts through the defence like blade through butter.

Didi "The English Patient" Hamann - Can't comment, I did not watch that film.

Jamie "Robbie Williams" Carragher - Scousers! All of them! :D :D

Bernard "Coolio" Diomede

Nick "Easter Island Faces" Anelka - Fact or fiction?

RazorUK "Ten Bellies" :D :D :D

Any more lookalikes?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Veggard "the Invisible Man" Heggem

Jamie "the Invisible Man" Redknapp

Igor "the Invisible Man" Biscan

Milan "the Invisible Man" Baros

Dietmar "my cousin" Hamann

Jari "the Invisible Man (except when Liverpool are desperate and despite the fact hes a genius)" Litmanen.

The ones are good.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
:D

You know, I just have to say this.

The first time I saw Xavier (with that blonde hair of his), I thought he looked like a cartoon/comic characters, although up 'till now, I still can't figure out which one exactly. Or perhaps it's one of the characters from Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter game? I'm not sure which one, but he always looks pretty comical to me :D.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thanks for the reminder John Barnes. Barmby was probably too invisible for me to even to remember him. Xavier definitely looks like someone from Street Fighter but i cant remember his name.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Menul said:
:D

You know, I just have to say this.

The first time I saw Xavier (with that blonde hair of his), I thought he looked like a cartoon/comic characters, although up 'till now, I still can't figure out which one exactly. Or perhaps it's one of the characters from Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter game? I'm not sure which one, but he always looks pretty comical to me :D.
Someone in this forum mentioned that he looked like papa smurf

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xavier looks like Neptune without a trident! :D :D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Jerzy "Fabian Barthez without the Butter" Dudek.

paw;)

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hmmm.. well me and my friends have a few names for Xavier:

1. Papa Smurf
2. Liono (from Thundercats)
3. Blanka (from Street Fighter)

Sami "The Rock" Hyypia also comes to mind :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Stephane "Agony Face" Henchoz

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Abel "Father Time" Xavier

paw;)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Yasir said:
3. Blanka (from Street Fighter)
:dielaugh:
Blanka is that beast that always rolls around, right Yasir?
Imagine Xavier doing THAT on the field everytime the opponent's striker come attacking...:D :D

Oh, and that Neptunus one is pretty good also, Mindy :D.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Neptune is.......a majestic & dignified way of putting it.Some though,being less kind,would say Santa Claus:D.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Menul said:

:dielaugh:
Blanka is that beast that always rolls around, right Yasir?
Imagine Xavier doing THAT on the field everytime the opponent's striker come attacking...:D :D

Oh, and that Neptunus one is pretty good also, Mindy :D.
Yes he is Menul :) Imagine him using his electricity or something to stop a winger.. actually, I think he did.. which would explain his hair standing all the time :D

Oh and nice one BOSH (about Henchoz).. I always wondered why he looked to pissed.. as if someone threw up next to him and he has to smell it every 2 seconds!! :confused:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
To me, he looks more like a comic character in Chinese "Jin Yong" novel and his name is "gold fur lion king".... hehehe... :D

You guys should observe his facial expression when he protests to the referee, it is just like a lion roaring... :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Arthro Enas said:
To me, he looks more like a comic character in Chinese "Jin Yong" novel and his name is "gold fur lion king".... hehehe... :D

You guys should observe his facial expression when he protests to the referee, it is just like a lion roaring... :D
He who had the Dragon Slaying Sabre ....

woooh....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts