Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
effion jones, hailed as one of the best defensive prospects has been set free and transferred to blackpool (i think.,,)

although he is very gd , we already have too many other gd ones at the same position and he didn`t and probably never would have many opportunities to break into 1st team...
in reserves we already have traore(hailed as the successor of desailly!) and kippe who are very gd...

however pool has included a clause in his contract that if ever he leaves blackpool, and sold...a % of that fee would go to pool..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
It seems strange that they let him go for free but I wish the boy the success that his talent deserves. I think that is likely tht it will not be too long untill we are hearing about Effion again.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think that we should have let him go for a fee..not for free....
anyway we should get some money when he will be sold...
all i hope is that sometime effion is not gonna join a team which will play against us..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I agree cos the we will get that sh*t about playing against the club who let him go which is what Arsenal get everytime Cole plays against them.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
WHY the hell Jones was let go...he was supposed to be major talent.Sure Kippe returned from his loan,but couldnt Jones given a loan deal? he may proved to be better than Frode...ARGHHHH!!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
By Jones I presume you mean Rob? Sadly Rob had to retire due to injury. He was offered a free transfer to West Ham but it never happened cos of his injury so he packed it in. A real shame.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i think his contract was due to expire this summer...and since he didn't have any opportunities to break into 1st team..pool prefers to let him go...and by doing so..has included a clause in his contract..so that whenever he's sold ,pool is gonna get a % of that!
so it's better than let him go for free in summer cos by then..pool wouldn't have been able to include that clause!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts