Xtratime Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts

you work all your career to close the gap but a German legend restores the order quickly lol.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Liverpool will still be remembered for clinching the title in the least amount of games.

I know the ChineseVirus was a buzzkill. But LFC still steamrolled everyone. It was a landslide victory. It wasn't a matter of if LFC could win it. But just "how soon?".

This team can be a dynasty if the players are healthy and decide not to leave for Real or Barca.

·
Registered
44,713 Posts
@Ronaldwho?

Man U needs to rebuild quick to regain the lead and stop the dynasty.

You should look to get Perisic as originally planned at all costs...and Rakitic as well. Look to nab Rebic from Milan. As a bonus, you get Dr @Ante as a superfan.

You in?

·
Registered
41,635 Posts
Liverpool will still be remembered for clinching the title in the least amount of games.

I know the ChineseVirus was a buzzkill. But LFC still steamrolled everyone.
Really? Lol, I didn't even know that. I'm pretty sure when people look back on the 2020 season that's not what they'll remember.

They didn't steamroller us

·
Registered
44,713 Posts
@Yatta would agree with us even though he's a Man U fan...he's just too busy bowing down to the Van Dijk statue. Baresi, Maldini, Nesta...Van Dijk. The new Mt Rushmore of CBs from the 80's onwards.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts