Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they won the title. They need to win it again next year. This was a buzz kill, but I'm glad we got it out of the way lol. Hopefully we don't need to wait another 30 years.

@Ronaldwho? right now:

·
Registered
462 Posts
The greatest champion in the history of the competition. The greatest club in the history of the country.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did something happen? Must have missed it
Don't play stupid now.

You were following during the lockdown and trolling. Just like Rio Fernando crying about the season needing to be null and voided

What is hilarious is whenever you see someone on sm talking about finishing the season somehow, even to the lengths of; postponing until September and writing off next season, playing behind closed doors with masked up players and even going to Belarus 🤣 Click on their profile and it's always some kunt with a Liverpool top on or at least YNWA somewhere.

Such a selfish bunch of victims
I'm sure you are clicking on those profiles now seeing them celebrate their trophy :)

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Klopp's just hit super elite status. Van Dijk and Salah are already sureshot top Draft picks. Firmino for @Osman too.

You'll need to accept the world has changed, Bill. Liverpool is the new big franchise...think Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Liverpool took their perch back and it happened in Fergie's lifetime. lol.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Liverpool took their perch back and it happened in Fergie's lifetime. lol.
I think someone's hacked constantine's account. Didn't say "brother" once.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts