A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool go second!!!
ohh yeah....
berger with a volley
owen with a tap in....

Camara has stated he would wanna leave in the summer because he doesn't want to be a supersub....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The thing that I noticed about the Camara thing id there are no quotes. It seems more like an assumption than any factual evidence.

I can't believe that we are second now. In the words of the great phisloipher Auguste Comte 'WAYHAYYYYYYYE' - but in French obviously.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure you're all delighted to have gone 2nd in the table (and rightly so!).

Me personally. I felt quite sad seeing Leeds drop down to 3rd. They've had such a terrible week. I just pray they get a champs league spot because they've been wonderful this season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I for once dont believe Titi will leave.Both he and Houllier know that he will be really useful next year.Owen and Fowler are injured quite oftne,and we all know that houllier does not hesitate to rest players by rotating.Moreover,with all that CL games the amount of matches will be dramatically increased...Camara will be a valuable member of the squad and he knows it.What's the meaning of going to Blackburn or Spurs anyway?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
camara is already finding it hard to play in owen's and heskey's presence...and now that fowler is close to fitness..that would for sure be even harder!!!

but i would be completely against selling camara..he's been in great form thi season and he would be a great supersub..just like flo is at chelsea...

there are several reports linking him to blackburn,spurs..etc for 3M
but i think he's worth more than that!!
and i don't think GH is willing to make only 0.4M profit on a player who's been playin so well and adapted!!! :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Camara can play as a winger in midfield in neccesary too. He is too good and too versatile to let go for anything less than 5 million pounds

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 million????
are u joking...?
have u seen his goals.....??
he's scored winners against teams like arsenal...snatched late equaliser for liverpool...is that only 5million...
if i was houllier i'd only sell him for at least 7-8million...don't u rekon he's at least better then Sutton???

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
once again!!! i think liverpool management never care with that money deal... and for me, camara can not be valued with money. we need him more than anything!!!!

-----------
liverpool goes to cl
leverpool in second :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts