Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"You will never walk alone" :D

some of the quotes from their official homepage forum:

"I never thought I will witness the day Liverpool players will be booed off the pitch by their own fans at Anfield.
Now Thompson and the useless players he keeps picking i.e Heskey, Murphy and Smicer should hold their head in shame."

"just booed!!??!!
they should of been shot. "

"I think the electric chair should be installed in the dressing room. Half wits are not welcome at Anfield, so that means Heskey, Carragher, Anelka, Vignal, Wright, Smicer, Berger, Murphy, Biscan, Heggem, Diomede, McAllister, and Partridge should all be sent to jail."

"Like moosey said, they were lucky just to get booed off the pitch, at least now they know the fans are not going to pay to watch a useless performance by the team.
These guys are on mega salary, and this is all this is all they can do at Anfield.

The way Liverpoolfc is playing, they will be lucky, if the fans don't start boycotting Anfield, management will then sit up and take notice, because that will hitting where it hurts most in the pockets. They will not like that take it from me.

That french coach should be sacked, what is he coaching the guys?

Thommo is disgrace, and the sooner he goes the better. Whilst I am at it, Heskey, Murphy, Berger, Smicer and Carra do not deserve to be in the first 11, they are nothing but squad players, the sooner the club is rid of them the better, bring in players who are quality players. The aforementioned have outlived their usefulness.
Heskey can't score, so what is he doing on the pitch.
Anelka should have played instead. "

These are the milder posts of their board... there's alot of "arguing" (read: flame/bashwars) going on there now..

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Liebero said:
Good find kyo!

Liverpool fans glory hunters? well I never............
you can't deny it. there are still a lot of loyal supporters out there. i'm just wondering how long this baron patch will go on for.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beef0128 said:

you can't deny it. there are still a lot of loyal supporters out there. i'm just wondering how long this baron patch will go on for.
I'm not saying all Liverpool fans are glory hunters, of course not, but this just goes out to blow their bubble of having super-loyal fans who always support the team unconditionally, etc, etc

United always get stick by opposing fans/press for having so many glory hunters but they're just as bad. They'll never be criticized for it. Oh no. "They'll never walk alone" - my arse.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
They haven't had glory hunters for ages because they've been muck. No glory, no glory-hunters. Now they have a few tin pots in the cupboard, they have a few tin-pot fans to go with.

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
dubh-ban said:
They haven't had glory hunters for ages because they've been muck. No glory, no glory-hunters. Now they have a few tin pots in the cupboard, they have a few tin-pot fans to go with.

:dielaugh:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Right on the spot there, dubh-ban.

:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
lololololololol

Are you Everton in disguise ??????
Are you Everton in disguise ??????
Are you Everton
Are you Everton
Are you Everton is diguise ?????????

:D

;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
I almost feel sorry for Thompson. Unfortunately for him, the game has moved on from when he was playing. Sadly, he doesn't realise this, and still seems to think that the tactics employed in the early 80s will continue to bring enduring success. Looks like he'll be back in his DIY shop sooner than he thought;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kyo, you're one hell of a weird dude. going to Liverpool forums and find what frustrated keyboard fans said after a frustrating game. wow. i am impressed, you really looked deep for some dirth against Liverpool, didn't you ? because even when we're sh1t and you are ahead of us you are simply obsessed with LFC. :) BTW: Where were half of you guys when you were sh1t 2 months ago? i can't seem to recall many faces here, can you Liebero? ;)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
So Raanan, what about checking the registration dates of those guys? Would you still ask this question - I guess not. The Internet-community is growing fast, so don't be surprised if new posters turn up. It's not all about glory-hunting, just because you need something to soothe your frustration because Liverpool is sh!te again.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
tgv325 said:
So Raanan, what about checking the registration dates of those guys? Would you still ask this question - I guess not. The Internet-community is growing fast, so don't be surprised if new posters turn up. It's not all about glory-hunting, just because you need something to soothe your frustration because Liverpool is sh!te again.
but a fair few people pissed off for three months. you know who youare and you should hang your heads in shame.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raanan take a deep breath and calm down :D
Oh and a few months ago, I only posted at the official webpage of ManU, but I got tired of the long waits for approvals of messages and such (it's not really a fast forum), so I typed "football forums" (or something like that) in some search engine and voila here I am annoying the hell out of you it seems lol :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beef0128 said:

but a fair few people pissed off for three months. you know who youare and you should hang your heads in shame.
Beefo matey, I wouldn't be the one to talk if I were you.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beef0128 said:
That if you scroll back to the messages from when we were sh!te, it'll not show you in such a good light...

Calling for Alex's head for example............. :mad:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Funny that the most irrelevant part of my post captured the most attention... ;) didn't mean to offend anyone and i am calmer than ever Kyo, thanks for asking, but i am just wondering where all those "Manu ruless", "Beckham" and etc have come from...

And not nice of you Beefi calling for Alex Ferguson's head! ;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
I will stand by the side of the cow and feel that Beefo is correct to call for AF's resignation. AF will go at the end of the season and since the results were not going their way and the team is playing poorly, it makes sense to call for his head. Well since now that things looks better for them and Beefo does not call for AF's head anymore, then just leave him to be then.:)

paw;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
paw said:
I will stand by the side of the cow and feel that Beefo is correct

well, there is a lot at STEAK, isn't there. I mean, I've always been against him getting the CHOP, but what can I say, if the results go against you and you don't perform, you deserve a ROASTING;)

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
hey, prawnSTEAK eaters, after watching my team playing the ugliest futbol in the world for 4 years now and going nowhere do I have a right to call for "the evil one's" head? Or from a scumies' point of view I should be eternally grateful for him making us survive past the Wycombe and bring the Worthlessgton cup back to Merseyside and the sweet memories of that cup success should satisfy a scouser's lifetime ambitions? :D :cool:

But I understand you. If I were you I would sit quietly, shut up, gloat and mumble while chewing my red prawn and watching Liverpool "Well done, GH, well done mate... Nobody could've done it better" :dazed: :cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts