Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i understand that this was also a reaction tot he unexpected news that liverpool would have to replay the game against southampton.:D ;) :eek:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
JUAN F said:
or that Owen is sold to Barca and pool getts Dutruel + cash?
JF:devil: :devil::devil::devil:
from what i hear the scousers are going to offer £25M for kluivert next week.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
where'd they get that kind of money....it amounts to a hell of a lot of hubcaps
they borrowed about £20M from GMC.

·
International
9,526 Posts
all that new seating in the Kop, came on tic you know. 10p a week they're paying it off. last think I'd Heard, they tried to use Heskey to cover the interest, but apparently the bank asked for a few cans of lard instead. The price doesn't depreciate quite as much apparently;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Never mind the back to work scheme, I want to know when Blanc is going to START work!:)

·
International
9,526 Posts
I might well ask the same about those two shandy drinkers, Berger and Smicer. I've seen more get up and go in ham sandwich than out of these two;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
I might well ask the same about those two shandy drinkers, Berger and Smicer. I've seen more get up and go in ham sandwich than out of these two;)
You forgot to include Jamie Redknapp and that Lord Lucan-esque player Milan Barros - he seems to have gone missing since the Scousers bought him !!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im sure that pic was taken when the scousers realised that there plastic trophies were not allowed to be refunded for non stick trophies.

;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
Or possibly they've just had a looksie in the trophy room, and found the note Fowler left letting them know he pawned the Uefa cup, for his bus fare to Leeds;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
the reason for the plastic trophies was that whenever robbie looked into them they cracked and it was proving very costly to replace them.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts