Xtratime Community banner

361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Merry Xmas and New Years Liverpool fam.

What a month!

Contract extensions for Klopp and Milner... we sign Minamino... we’re crowned Champions of the World! 🍆💦💦💦

Now we take on our closest rivals this evening on Amazon sport- Leicester City!

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
LiVARpool.

Struggling to remember a game where it hasn't helped you.

The first time you win the league in 30 years is also the first year VAR was introduced. Hmmm

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
Literally only Liverpool fans are saying that.

When you score it's a goal. Sometimes even if the ref says it's not.

When the opposition score they scrutinise all angles, go back as many plays as they like until they find a way to rule it out.

What's worse are your pathetic players hounding the referee after every single little foul. Diving around in boxes screaming for handballs. It's embarrassing.

All games this season have gone the way it did last night. Diversely the opposite is happening to City. It's so obvious the league/FA wants you to finally win and you simply can't manage it on your own.

Ugly Scouse kunts I hope you choke on the champagne and fall off the top of the parade bus.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

The best team we’ve ever seen... it’s crazy to think our 2020 achievements will trump our 2019 triumphs.

VAR is one of the best additions to the beautiful game :love:

Happy new year!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Literally only Liverpool fans are saying that.

When you score it's a goal. Sometimes even if the ref says it's not.

When the opposition score they scrutinise all angles, go back as many plays as they like until they find a way to rule it out.

What's worse are your pathetic players hounding the referee after every single little foul. Diving around in boxes screaming for handballs. It's embarrassing.

All games this season have gone the way it did last night. Diversely the opposite is happening to City. It's so obvious the league/FA wants you to finally win and you simply can't manage it on your own.

Ugly Scouse kunts I hope you choke on the champagne and fall off the top of the parade bus.

·
Registered
436 Posts
We are against Sheffield in two hours time at Anfield. Expecting a tough match from them.

361 - 380 of 380 Posts