Xtratime Community banner

Would you like the live update to continue?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I don't mind.

Votes: 1 5.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last few games, I've decided to make a live update by posting the score in the match's thread topic. However, I found out that there are some users who doesn't want to know the score before the match is over because they recorded it or any other reason.
Please have your say about it by voting the poll.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What poll?

·
Administrator
53,045 Posts
I would like to yes,I dont see any reason not too,have been able to see every Juve match this season,and coming here and discussing the games is essential to me.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
For me its no. There are many sources for the live score, such as inside the thread even. Sometimes the match is not live here and I want to read what people have posted up to the start of the match.

I suggest adding the score a day or two after the match.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Juventini said:
I found out that there are some users who doesn't want to know the score before the match is over because they recorded it or any other reason.
Please have your say about it by voting the poll.
Well the Thread is about the Match and isn't that what it is for to talk about the score plus those people who dont want to know the score don't have to contribute to the thread, simple. I basically always watch Juve games and I allways comment on them whenever I can.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Yes for live match update, and for the ppl who want to see the match recorded then just open this part of XT ;)

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
No, i don't see the need to ammend the original match thread topic to include the final score. Someone can always find what the final score is by just opening the thread itself, there're usually people online that post during the game and just after it's finished.

If you want to do it, then as Polaris suggested, include the score after a few days.

·
Administrator
53,045 Posts
Hahaha yeah thats immensly hilarious and true.

Note to Osman: read more clearly of what the thread is about :eek:.Silly me missunderstood completly(seems like Alex-10 did too), just voted directly,and thought the issue was about discussing the match in detail in the thread itself or not.

About having the score as thread topic,its a clear no from me (changed my vote to no too),no need to directly spoil it for people who haven't seen the game yet.Discussing about the game and saying the score in the thread itself is enough.I suggest that it should be added after few days like polaris already said (wonder if its needed even then,,most people know the score by then)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tomorrow is your last chance to vote the poll.
It will be closed before the match against Chievo.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The poll is closed.
12 members want the live score update to continue.
5 are against it.
1 doesn't care.

You wanted the live score update - you will get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts